Chapter Five

Rose hurried to the door. The doorbell had rung three times already, by her count. She had thrown on her flag shirt and a pair of jeans.

Rose had just gotten out of the shower when the doorbell had first rang. Her hair still hung in wet stringy strands around her face, dripping water down her back. The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming," She shouted, hoping whoever was at the door heard her. She took the stairs two at a time in an effort to be fast, but lost her footing in the process. Rose fell down the last five stairs. "Ow," she mumbled, holding her wrist, waking the rest of the way. She unlocked the door and opened it. The Doctor stood there.

"Hello Rose Tyler." He looked at her and frowned, eyes landing in her wrist. "What happened?"

"Oh, I'm just clumsy. Fell down some stairs, landed hard."

"May I see it?"

"Sure, I guess. It's not that bad though. Nothing to worry about. It doesn't even hurt."

"Really?" The Doctor touched her wrist gingerly and she winced. "Rose, you don't have to lie."

Rose sighed. "It hurts like hell itself."

"I thought it might hurt. Looks like a fracture."

"Is that bad?"

"Not if you have one if these," The Doctor whipped out his sonic screwdriver. Rose smiled. "This should just take a moment..." He fiddled around with the settings on his sonic, then pointed it at her wrist. In only a few moments, the pain was gone.

"How did you learn that?"

"I've been experimenting around with it."

"Ah. So what have you been up to?"

"Oh, saving planets, races, people... The usual. But," The Doctor seemed to suddenly come to his senses. "that's not why I'm here. I need some extra parts o fix up the TARDIS. Not too hard to come by, but I have no idea where to look. So.. Maybe if you... What I'm trying to ask... Well, if you might..."

Rose laughed. "Sure, I'll help you find the parts."

The Doctor gave a relieved smile. "Thank you."

"It's no problem at all. We can talk, catch up. I haven't seen you in a few years, and I think it might be nice."

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," The Doctor remarked. "I missed you every day..." Rose was still for a second, then in the blink of an eye she had her arms around him.

"I missed you too." Rose said through his shirt. The Doctor wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug.

"I didn't want to leave you..."

"Well, you left me with John, and he's amazing. He's a teacher now, you know. He teaches Tony's class. He's really changed since you left us on the beach..." Rose continued on talking about John. He gave a small sigh that Rose didn't hear. She sounded like she really loved John.

"Well, we should get going now," The Doctor held Rose at arm's length away from himself. She smiled at him.

"I really did miss you," Rose assured him.

The Doctor smiled at her. "You lead the way, Miss Tyler."

"I guess I will, Mister Spock." Rose laughed, and the Doctor joined in. Rose walked out the door, locking the house behind the Doctor.

------------------------------

A/N:

You like my reference to Season One? Hope you did!!! Anyway, sorry for the sort of short chapter. I know they are all kind of short, but this one was basically just to throw a bit of ElevenRose action in there.

Right, so please comment if you liked! Any suggestions? Comment them, as I'm always open to them.
ATTENTION
I WILL DO SHOUTOUTS FOR ANY VERY SUPPORTIVE FANS.

Yeah, but I've been working on most of my stories, so I don't have a time when you can expect an update. It could be sooner, it could be later, it could be three minutes from now!!! (Just kidding, it won't be three minutes from now! Sorry!)

But yeah, if there's something you want in the next chapter/Next few chapters, comment it and I might consider doing it.

Thanks for reading this! ... If you even did...