Dai ma smiled through her tears, "My heart is at peace now.. Aayu is at safe hands.. I can die peacefully now!"

"Dai ma don't talk like that!" Arnav said sternly, if Dai ma continued to talk about death, maybe he would have broke down which is something he doesn't want to.

Both composed themselves when they saw Aayu, a little five years old cute boy descending the stairs.

Arnav quickly stood up and rushed to him, he tried to pick Aayu in his arms but Aayu shoved his hands away angrily.

"Aayu let uncle pick you up.." Arnav kneeled down calling Aayu to him.

Aayu look away, "Nah!"

"Then come to your Dai ma.. come baby.." Dai ma called him smiling.

"Nah.. Leabe me alone!" Aayu shouted.

"Okay.. I'll let you walk alone, but you've to promise me that you will have your food now.. last night you slept without having dinner.." Arnav said.

"Nah! Aayu no eat!" he shouted again frustratedly and went back to his room.

Arnav and Dai ma looked at each other sighing sadly.

"I will try to convince him to have his breakfast Arnav beta.. You go and have yours!" Dai ma said.

"How will I eat Dai ma? When my own nephew didn't even touch food from last night.. How will I?" Arnav said as he stood up and left to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, pouring it in a glass he drank it in one go.

"I cannot work in this hell anymore! This child is getting on my nerves! He doesn't want to eat and I'm the one who suffers by cooking so many dishes for him!" Arnav heard the cook muttering to herself as she came inside the kitchen.

"Then don't work!" he gritted his teeth.

"Sir.." the woman looked at him shocked, as she didn't expect him to be there and hear what she said, "I'm sorry sir.. I didn't mean it.."

"But I mean it.. Pack your things and leave.. You're fired!" Arnav said and left the kitchen.

****************************************************************

At 11 am..

"Why did I even studied culinary arts if I can't even grab a good job for myself?" a girl walked in her house complaining about her life

"They rejected you?!" her friend asked, Lavanya asked.

"They said I'm not good enough.. I mean they didn't even tasted my food .. How can they say that? They want someone who has experience and I'm not that someone.." the girl pouted sadly as she sat on the couch with her friend.