ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Depuis le début

"What was once lost, can be found. Something you cherish but may lose over time. Close to a thought but more."

Her voice sounded mature once that was said. 'A riddle?' I thought. She nodded. I looked at her in shock. The world began disappearing in the darkness more and more.
"And one more thing... " She began speaking. More golden tears flowing down her face.

I̶̺̜̲̫̙͉̻̬̙̼̎͗'̷̡͉͍͉̞͙̺̫̜͐̔́͋͘͜m̶̢̠͉͙̱̮̣͔͌͊͒͋͌̓ ̸̛͇̰̘̩͍̗͎̜̙̐́͌͗̈́́̉͘s̸̤̀͑̓̓̅̇͌̾̉͝ͅo̸͙̹͇̜̟̝̖̿̎͒̔̔̌̈́̋́͝r̶͔͊͐̋̏̀̊̄r̸̡̨̺̫̼̟̯̅̊̊̇̒̾͘ÿ̷̛̝̤̉̅͑̆̍̑̎.̴̰̻͓͓͍͚̮͌̉̐̔̽̈ͅ.̵̨̰̣͔͍̹̪̞͍̹̅͊̂̈́̃̈.̸̖̰̀̏̉̇̋́̋̌̕

Darkness began flooding the world.

• • •

I shot up, banging my head against the top bunk. "Are you okay, Zane?" Kai asks me. I look around to see my bunk surrounded by my brothers, also ready for the day.
"I'm fine but how come no one awakened me." I yawn.
"We didn't want to at first but then you started muttering some weird stuff." Cole answers.
"Yeah, something along the lines of- not supposed to be here, once lost, you cherish, a thought, and I'm sorry." Jay finishes.
They all back up as I began getting ready too. I couldn't get the riddle out of my head. I just don't know how to answer it...

(𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍)

(𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

I was along side Lloyd and the general. Right now, we are going to war against the Hypnobrai but I feel so bad. I worryingly look over to Lloyd, he looked so excited. My head faced in front again but feeling a hand on top of mine. Still looking a head, my eyes glanced to Lloyd and squeezed his hand tightly. As we gotten closer and closer, I see the Hypnobrai tribe come in view.
"The Hypnobrai, now to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon!" Lloyd shouts squeezing my hand and lifting the other into the air.
"Uh- Do your thing Fangpyre, I let you out of your hole for a reason." Lloyd bosses.
I look over to the General and gave him a sympathetic look, he looks back at me then nods.
"Attack!" He commands.
Suddenly we stopped mid-way, both generals looking at each other. I on the other hand was resisting the urge to hug Scales for some reason...
"Scales! My old chum!-"Says the general.
"I didn't think I'd be fighting you." They say doing a handshake. I gleam in excitement and immediately ran to hug Scales.
"(Y/n)? You're here?- Well I'm glad it's you and the Fangpyre!" Skales happily said.
I look back at Lloyd, seeing he's about to have an outburst.
"Wait! I thought you were enemies! Not friends!" Shouts Lloyd.
"We were at war but seeing Skales now leading them, I don't see why we can't be comrades. " Answers the Fangpyre General.
"If you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, well heaven forbid the the Anacondrai then we would have a tussle." Skales calmly says.
At the word, Anacondrai, I shivered in my spot. That name just... Worries me for some reason.
My thoughts we interrupted by Lloyd... "A tussle?... A tussle?! But I'm Lloyd Garmadon! Bringer of Evil!" Lloyd shouts.
I feel so bad for him...
"What should we do with him?" Skales asks.
"I could turn him into one of us?" The Two-Headed General questions.
I gave them both a look sympathetic. They both sighed but continued talking. I watched Lloyd as he struggled to get out of here. So I secretly slipped passed the Two Generals and grabbed his hand. Leading him out of this mess, he suddenly drags me onto the tail of snake car as we were being surrounded by more snakes. "Lloyd this isn't a good- " I try to say.
But was cut off by the snake mech flinging us into the air. Pulling Lloyd closer to me so he doesn't land first. I ended up landing on my back- 'The things I do for this cuti- uh- boy.' I shake my head to get that thought out of my mind...