"I don't know. Rowan, Gypsi, what are you two getting?" Callisto asked the two padawans.

"I recommend the sharm shrimp skillet," Gypsi said.

"Callisto, how do you meet so many people so quickly?" Anakin laughed.

She laughed and went up to order next to Rowan.

"You'll love it," Rowan uttered and smiled at him.

They all ordered their food and sat at a table.

"So, you nervous for the trials?" Anakin asked Rowan as he sipped on his water. His jawline became sharp as he quaffed it.

"You're talking to me, Master Skywalker?" Rowan asked, a little shock written on his face. Anakin must have some reputation among the younglings and padawans.

"Yeah," Anakin retorted like it was obvious. His hand squeezed Callisto's thigh under the table.

"Oh, yes. I am nervous. Were you?" Rowan responded. Callisto's food was delicious, just as he had said it'd be.

"No. I was too confident in my skills. I still am," Anakin shrugged and cut up his food.

"For a good reason. You are the Chosen One, right?" Gypsi asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I am believed to be by the Council. I don't know, truthfully." Anakin's response must've surprised them because Gypsi raised her eyebrows.

"So Callisto, why'd you change to a Grey Jedi?" Rowan asked, staring at her like a predator stares at its next meal.

Callisto coughed and Anakin looked over to her. The situation still hurt both of their hearts.

"I'd prefer not to talk about it, Rowan," Callisto replied. The blonde boy with reckless eyes looked embarrassed.

"Oh. Well, would you like to escort me to the trials? Gypsi has to get back to her master," Rowan asked and stood up, holding his arm out for Callisto.

"We'd love to," Anakin replied for her. Callisto bit her lip to hide her smile. Anakin was so damn overprotective.

"Sure," Rowan replied. Anakin stood up and looked down at Rowan, establishing dominance.

"Let's go. It was great meeting you, Gypsi," Callisto smiled at the blonde girl.

"Have you guys been friends forever?" Rowan asked the two Jedi as they walked.

"As long as I can remember, yes. We didn't see each other for around thirteen years, though," Anakin announced proudly. He looked to Callisto for approval of what he said and she smiled.

"I wish I had a friend like you," Rowan uttered towards Callisto.

"You don't. I'm always on my own missions. Always training. This is my first time seeing Anakin for three years," Callisto reminded him. They arrived at the the room, Callisto realized it was where the trials were.

"I'm sorry about that. Wish me luck," Rowan smiled at them, nervous sweat trickling down his brow.

"So, where to now?" Anakin asked Callisto, his hand on the small of her back.