Chapter 13

Y/s/n = your sisters name

Y/n/n = your nephews name

Y/fbf /n = your female best friends name

Y/m/n = your moms name

THE NEXT MORNING – APARTMENT OF Y/N's PARENTS

Y/S/N POV

I had a day off. But, my husband was working. So, my son and I were spending the day at my parents' place, to have some family time. I wish y/n would be with us. I sometimes really miss my little sister. But, she's living her dream now and I'm really happy for her.

My mom was currently playing with y/n/n, while I was scrolling through my phone, happy that I had some time to relax, as my mom loved to play with her grandson.

I was looking through Twitter when I saw something that got my attention

"Legacies news: Are these two co-stars dating?" with a picture of my sister with the leading actress Danielle Rose Russell.

I opened the article and read through it. It also showed a short video of y/n declaring her love for Danielle in an interview, including pictures of them, laughing, holding hands and looking at each other lovingly in a restaurant with candlelight dinner.

"Mom come over please! You have to see this!" I called my mom and showed her the rumor article, making her eyes as wide as mine were right now.

"Oh my god! Do you think she really has a girlfriend and didn't tell us?" My mom asked, shocked.

"I don't know." I told her, being as confused as she was.

"What do we do now? Should we call and ask her?" my mom asked.

"No, I don't think that this would be a good idea. It might scare her away. But, we could call y/fbf/n and ask her. She usually knows things before we do." My sister and her best friends have such a strong bond, they know everything about each other.

"Yes, you're right." My mom agreed. So, we called y/fbf/n on FaceTime.

"Hey y/s/n! Hey y/m/n! What's up? Everything okay?" y/fbf/n greeted us, slightly concerned, as she knows that we usually only call her without y/n being present when it's something urgent or very important.

"Hey honey! We're fine. We just wanted to ask you something." My mom greeted her.

"Have you seen the rumor article about y/n?" I asked her, getting straight to the topic.

"No... I haven't checked social media yet. Is she okay?" y/fbf/n asked, confused and concerned for her best friend.

"Yeah, she's fine, I guess. I'll send you the link. But, before you look at it, can you please answer us something honestly?" I asked her.

"Sure, what's wrong?" she asked, still confused.

"Is y/n in a relationship with Danielle?" I asked her, making her sight, obviously knowing something.

"You two know that I respect you and that you are like family to me too. But, y/n is my best friend and like a sister to me. So, I don't think that it's my place to tell you anything that she hasn't told you yet. You know that if she'd do something stupid or if something important would happen, I'll call you both straight away. But, this is something that she has to tell you on her own." She told us, honestly.

"We respect that and you know how much we appreciate how good of a friend you are to her. But, I'm honestly asking myself why you always know things before we do." My mom told her, slightly frustrated.