CHAPTER 4

Gina, Celine and  I were sitting on the floor with a bunch of papers that Gina thinks can help us.

" so why did my eyes glow, " I asked a little curious.

"It's  called the eye of the dead, it's  an ability to see the dead except it's  like editing part of someone's  life to tell you what happened before their death, " she explains.

" so it's  like a gate to a dead person's  past? , " I  asked.

"Exactly so if your eyes glow you are getting a story and if it doesn't  it will  be more like a vision, " she states,

" so how do I know when it will happen?, "

" hard to say but meeting a dead person  could trigger it right after a vision, " she replies.

" but it didn't  happen when I met celine, " I said a little confused.

" depends on if the power is strong enough around the ghost, " never in a million years  did I expect to see ghosts.

" I think I may know how we have this abilities, " she said which made me look at her with  dead eyes.

" what?, "

"Well sort of  um about five years ago,  in the night there were people at a  cemetery  with some shady looks,  they were doing some kind of ritual  at a cemetery  but it went wrong and something spread through the streets,  so probably  if you were on that street you would have gained the eye of the dead and some may still be normal, "

" how do you know about this?, " I asked.

" when I first started having the visions I wanted to know how I got them so I did some research and I was there that night.

" what's  the name of the street, " I asked

" mart.Hern, were the old circus was,  " she replied and those words kept ringing  in my ear.

Flashback

so did you like the circus, " dad  asked.

"Yes well I did until you jumped in and got chased by the lion, " I smiled.

"Don't  be too hard on your dad  he almost became lunch for them, " mom said with a giggle,  we were at our car and I entered  but my parents were outside. We heard people screaming and running,  my dad looked at me through the window

" stay here,  don't  worry will be back and we will go home soon, " dad said before heading to the direction of the noise.

" dad wait, " I yelled and opened the door and ran out,  I looked around and saw my dad and mum talking to a man,  but something was wrong the man was angry,  he brought out a gun and shot them and he ran away.

" Mom, Dad, " I yelled with tears in my eyes and ran to them they were laying on the floor looking so pale I shook my dad

" come on wake up,  wake up,"  I screamed at him,  I looked at mom and she had on a sad smile in her face,  I held her hand.

" someone help, " I yelled with so much tears but people were running and hiding.

" honey,  sweet Harley, " she said putting her hand on my cheek and wiping away my tears " we want you to know that we love you so very much, I'm  sorry we can't  spend time with you anymore  but here have this, " she handed me a picture of us at the amusement park. " always remember us okay?, " she smiled an I cried and she held my hand.

"Mom Don't  worry you'll  be okay, "I cried. She looked at me with a small smile and her hand wasn't  holding my hand firmly anymore,  she looked lifeless, I shaked  her

" Mom?, ", Mom, Mom, no wake up,  wake up, please wake up,  wake up, " I cried into her shoulder, " please I'm  begging you don't leave me,  don't leave me,  I whispered then I  felt a breeze and my head was paining me I was getting dizzy,  I looked around and some people were on the ground with their eyes closed,  my  eyes  were shutting and I fell into darkness.

********
I woke up to the sound of  a monitor beeping ,  I looked around the room to find myself in a hospital room,  I tried to sit and groaned in pain.

" whoa hold on you need to relax, " a female doctor said to me.

"Where are my parents?, " i asked and she looked at me with pity in her eyes,  then all the events suddenly rushed to me,  th gun,  the screams and my parents.

" No NO,  they can't  be gone,  tell me they aren't  gone, "

" I'm  sorry, " she  replied  and I screamed making doctors and nurses enter the room and inject something into me and I fell asleep.

******
After my parents  death I was  taken to an orphanage nobody wanted me,  i didn't  talk, didn't  eat or sleep all I could see was an angry man who shot my parents for  no reason,  I stayed in that orphanage for years and I never cried once cause I was done,  I didn't  care If no one liked me,  all i Wanted was  my parents and they are gone.

End of Flashback

" Harley are you okay,? "Celine asked me and I  felt a wet substance on my cheek and I immediately  wiped my tears away.

" yeah I'm  fine I'll be back, " I Said before leaving the room and going outside and sat in the rain. Every drop of rain is like a piece  of me being shattered . ' we love you very much, ', 'always remember us, ' my mom  said to me and  now I feel nothing but a hole  in my heart that is only meant for my parents.

A/N
Thank you guys for reading this it means so much, please vote and comment  Also Merry Christmas everyone,  bye.