She was about to answer when the ground shook violently partnered with a huge explosion and the two of us fell on the floor.

"What the hell is happening?!" I shouted and Irene shrugged.

She can actually just shrug in this situation.

"Let's get outta here!" She shouts back and I nodded.

"Where the hell do you think your going, Ms. Kim?" A very familiar voice asks with a frightening tone to it.

"Ch-Chahee..." I said to the person outside of my door.

She's literally just standing there and giving me a smirk that I have no idea what the meaning is.

"Your her last secretary, aren't you?!" Irene accusingly points at Chahee who gave her a smug smile for an answer.

Irene gasped and I could only look at her questioningly.

"How could you fire such a hot babe?!" She looks at me disappointedly and I scoffed with a hanging mouth.

I am so gonna tell Seulgi Unnie about this.

"Now your blaming me?!" I pointed to myself and acted as if hurt.

"Shut the fuck up, you two!" Chahee shouts out frustratedly and we immediately stopped bickering and looked down.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered to Irene and she gave me a reassuring smile.

Chahee came walking towards me and held my chin up.

"You are truly beautiful, Jennie." She giggles maniacally and I shivered in disgust.

I was about to spat on her when Irene suddenly kicked her square in the face.

Chahee stumbled on the ground with a swollen face and Irene smiled victoriously.

"Figured you couldn't fight." She says while her hands were on her hips. "You were only a secretary before you joined a gang,right?" Irene says so casually that I was surprised as well that she found out about that kind of information.

She smiles at me knowingly as if she knew about the questions in my head.

"I don't need to fight when I have this." She holds up a grenade and our eyes widened.

We hastily backed away from her and she threateningly caresses the safety pin.

Irene was so scary looking when she was serious that I almost forgot that she was the cousin of a demon that was protecting me before.

"You better give me Jennie if you two still wanna live longer." She says with an evil grin plastered on her face.

"Sorry... but she has to live longer." An unknown voice suddenly says.

We looked around the room and saw no one.

Who said that?

I was about to call out this unknown person when this mysterious person leaped out of nowhere and kicked away the grenade from Chahee's grasp.

Chahee's eyes grew wide and the unknown person, wearing a black mask and a black hood, kicked her on the same spot where Irene kicked her with the same kicking technique Irene did.

Even Irene couldn't believe what she just saw.

Chahee laid unconscious on the floor and the mysterious person finally faced us.

He/She takes her hood off revealing a feminine featured being.

Positive. It's a girl.

She was stunning even though her mouth was covered. Her slim body, her long jet-black hair, her perfect nose.

But what totally captivated me was her dull yet shimmering scarlet eyes and her iris were almost slit-like.

Why so dull though?

"Jennie!" Irene slapped me back to reality and I blinked once, twice to only realize that I was staring at this mystery girl for too long.

I blushed in embarrassment and bowed my head down.

"Are you guys alright?" The unknown girl asks, obviously ignoring the awkwardness in the air.

Her voice sounds calming yet cold and empty.

"Yes we are. Thanks for saving our asses by the way." Irene answers with a wide smile.

"Why are you always so vulgar?" I asked and she shrugs.

"Anyways, we still have to evacuate the building. Some of the gang members are still here. In the building, I meant." The masked girl says in a hurry.

"Alright but the doorway is blocked." I pointed to the debris-fallen doorway.

The girl facepalmed herself and looked at me directly into the eyes.

The way her gaze sent shivers down my spine was so foreign yet familiar.

The ground once again shook and I stumbled but Irene held me by the waist.

Irene straightened me up and I thanked her.

"Where the hell is your guardian? Isn't she supposed to be always with you?" She frustratedly rakes her hair.

"Chu is pretty careless with these kinda things. She has to be near me or atleast a kilometer away from me to notice these kinda situations." I explained to defend Chu.

She is the only person left that reminds me more of Jisoo so atleast protect her every now and then.

Irene heaved a sigh.

"Anyways, I know this is a really sudden question but, do you guys trust me?" The mystery girl asks out of nowhere.

"Sure we do. You are just a mysterious bitch who we don't even know the name of but saved our butts in the most coolest way possible and also looks so fucking hot. So yeah, we trust you." Irene confidently says with a grin.

"You could call me K, Ms. Bae and Kim." K, I suppose, says.

"K? That's so simple." Irene grimaces.

This girl, I swear.

"Simplicity makes life easier as it is with love, Ms. Bae." K softly answers.

Irene was rendered speechless and I too.

I lowered my head down and asked myself,

Why did this Bae Irene become my first girlfriend again?

"Alright then, I hope you two are not afraid of heights." K lastly says before pushing me and Irene towards the broken window wall because of the explosion.

"I take it back. We certainly do not trust you!!!" Irene shouts as we were already falling down my 36-floored building.

"Stay calm."

That was the last words I heard before I felt an impact.

...

• Hey guys! Just here to inform y'all that I think that I won't be updating for quite awhile 'cuz I literally broke my charger just awhile ago.

I'm completely furious at myself right now but I hope that y'all understand.

Don't you worry though, once I get a new charger I'll update right away!

Thanks y'all!! •