Where is everbody?

The next morning I got up at the same time as I always do to take a bath and get ready.

when I finished doing whatever I had to do to get ready I got my things and ate something fast and left the house to the bust stop.

when I got there the bus was already there but it wasn't moving as I got closer I saw the bus lady and she looked wired. She didn't even say good morning .

It was like people were on Auto. They were not moving nor toking.

It was horribly quiet in the bus and I was scared.

When i got to school no one was there. The doors of the building were open and other buses where here.

I saw all the buses in a line and in bus 1212 I saw something move. Then I saw the Boys.

Logan,Luis and my others secret crush Landyn,We all liked at each others. Because we were confused .

They all waked to me.

" Hey do you know what's going on?" asked Logan

" I don't know Logan but whatever it is, it's so wired."

"Come on guys lets go inside the school. Its so cold out here and I know it is going to get so much colder later on if we just stand here." said Logan shivering like all of use.

"OK come on then let's go in guys" said landyn.

landyn has beautiful tan skin for a boy he was athletic and hot. Ha has light browns eyes and brownish blackish hair.

When we all got into the school building we all decided to go to the front  office and see what we can get or do. .

Then I was thinking about my wish.

Did I do this?

Did my dream/wish caused this to happen?