𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

on-going / completed

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

SPLAT!

Blood dripped on the hot walls as the body fell limp. A certain blonde seems turned on by the scene.

"Blood !" She exclaimed, cheeks red and mouth filled with the red liquid. She was about to exit the scene when a certain voice boomed around the room.

"Really? This isn't the best place to commit murder you know."

The voice alerted the blonde. She knew she was alone. SHE WAS CERTAIN. She knew no one can enter this place except her. So how?

Toga, the blonde maniac, went stiff. The thoughts of being captured by a hero glazed her mind but were overpowered by the thought of 𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 their blood.

A smile crept over her face, "hello!" Toga turned around and was met with nothing but air. Her face scrunched in confusion.

"Behind you."

Toga smiled and moved fast. Her hand attempted to stab the person behind her with the knife she used to kill the other person.

keyword: attempted

Her whole arm was paralyzed. No matter how hard she tried to move them, it wouldn't budge an inch. Toga's once cheeky grin turned into a frown of confusion.

"What did you do to me?!" She asked as she took a big jump backward, away from the attacker.

Toga looked at the figure. And it wasn't the view she was expecting. "A kid?!"

"For your information, I am 15, turning 16 next week—I think." The 'kid' replied. The 'kid' remained in the shadows—refusing to reveal the identity.

Toga felt her muscles soften and she can now control her arm again. Her frown turned into another grin, "Next week? Oh so soon. Let me give you a gift." 

"And what would that be?"

"death."

⁂⁂⁂

Toga slid down the wall next to the pungent smelly corpse of the dude she just killed 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 ago. Sweat dripped down her forehead and she can feel exhaustion all over her body.