Chapter 1

~Namjoon~

Namjoon woke up again, sweating and breathing heavily. He took the covers off him and turned around before placing his two feet on the floor. He bent over and clutched his head as if trying to erase everything he'd seen.

Not now, he begged.

"Hyung."

Namjoon jerked back at the sound of Jungkook's voice. He was about to ask Jungkook what he's doing in his room when he realised that they were sharing a room since the company forgot to book an extra room. Jungkook had volunteered to share the room with Namjoon since he had songs to write which is a good thing because he wanted Namjoon to help him with some part.

After so many dreams that seems so real, Namjoon didn't want to share a room with Jungkook. However, he couldn't say no and agreed in letting Jungkook share a room with him. Now that he thinks back on it, he wished he had said no and make Jungkook share a room with Seokjin or Jimin.

"Hyung."

Jungkook's voice brought him back to the present and Namjoon looked over at Jungkook who was sitting at a table with his laptop open.

"Are you okay?"

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook got up from his chair and walked over to get a glass of cold water for him. Namjoon ran his fingers through his hair, trying to be calm in front of the maknae.

Namjoon muttered, "Thanks," before taking the glass from Jungkook's hand. He could feel Jungkook's gaze on him and he wanted them off him. He didn't need their youngest member worrying about him. Not now when they have a huge performance tomorrow.

"How long have you been up?" Namjoon asked, placing the glass on his nightstand.

"I didn't sleep at all," Jungkook mumbled, sitting beside Namjoon on his bed.

Namjoon sighed, "You need to sleep. We need you healthy and ready to perform tomorrow."

Jungkook chuckled, "Right."

Namjoon glanced at Jungkook and noticed how tired he was before looking over at Jungkook's laptop. "Did you need me to check something?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No. We should sleep."

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook got up to go to the bathroom but stopped. He glanced down at Namjoon and said, "I don't know what's happening with you lately but I'm hoping you'd open up to me sooner or later."

Namjoon stared at him.

Jungkook shook his head, "No. It doesn't have to be me but at least one of the other members."

"Right," Namjoon muttered.

"I'm serious," Jungkook said, frowning.

Namjoon almost smiled at that.

"I know," he said. "But I'm not ready."

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, that's why we're giving you time. Do us all a favour and tell us as soon as you can so we won't be so worried about you."

He left before Namjoon could say anything.

Namjoon laid down as he heard Jungkook turning the water on for a shower. He closed his eyes, trying to shut out all thoughts and emotions but like always, it was impossible.

That's because there was a face that keeps haunting him every time he closes his eyes. More so than usual.

Jihye.