Zeppy vs Santa (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Zeppy: T-this ... C-crystal?

Zeppy's eyes began to get watery.

Zeppy: . . . *Sniff* *Sniff*
Commander: My little angel?

Zeppy started to cry.

Commander: ! ! !

The thing that broke was a crystal... The crystal for the star of the Christmas tree.
They hadn't put it on the tree, but they had left it on a table near, in case Graf Zeppelin was about to arrive.
Unfortunately the sudden fall of the Commander caused something to hit the table where the star was and it fell to the ground, which caused it to break.

Commander: P-please, don't cry, I-I'll go buy another star.

Zeppy continued to cry.

Commander: (I need to buy another star and fast, but I can't leave Zeppy crying here alone...)
Commander: (How can I solve-)

Suddenly, the door of the house began to open.

Graf Zeppelin id back? No. The Commander looked at his watch to ascertain that there was still an hour left for her to return.

Commander: (She won't be back for another hour, so, whoever that is... She can take care of Zeppy or maybe go buy a star for our tree...)

The Commander took Zeppy who was still crying in his arms and together they went to the entrance.

Commander: Welcome-

But at that moment, the Commander began to have goosebumps when he saw who was there.

Graf Zeppelin: . . .
Commander: . . .
Zeppy: *Sniff* *Sniff*
Commander: Ah... H-honey... We were waiting for you-
Graf Zeppelin: What happened here?

She stopped the Commander's words.

Commander: I-I...
Graf Zeppelin: Give me my little Zeppy.

She looked very angry.

Zeppy: M-mommy... *Sniff* *Sniff*

Zeppy was already in Graf Zeppelin's arms.

Graf Zeppelin: Mommy is here, tell me what happened...

Zeppy was telling her version of the story while Graf Zeppelin kept staring at the Commander... And... Her expression was getting even frightening with every passing minute...

Graf Zeppelin: Don't cry anymore my little girl... Look, Mommy has brought you another star.

Zeppy's weeping eyes quickly disappeared when she saw what her mother had brought.
The new star seemed much more expensive than the previous one and Zeppy was delighted with it.

Zeppy: Mommy! Mommy!

Graf Zeppelin smiled and accompanied her to the Christmas tree, while the Commander kept silent without being able to approach them.
Graf Zeppelin quickly turned her gaze to the Commander, looking at him menacingly and then turned back to Zeppy with a warm smile.
Zeppy had not noticed that her mother had done that, but if she had noticed it, she would also look at the Commander like that... Zeppy was very angry with him as well.
But... How did Graf Zeppelin know that something like this was going to happen?

An hour before Graf Zeppelin returned.

Graf Zeppelin was roamimg around the city, while looking at all the shops around her, especially the stuffed animals shops.
But at that moment a strange store called her attention.

Graf Zeppelin: "Magic and Future"?

She didn't pay any mind to the word "Future", but maybe they could have some "magic" stuffed animal for sale for Zeppy.