Bully

Nathan's P.O.V
"Hey Grey!"I yelled as I sprinted to his locker." Are you ready for lunch!" He said while walking to the lunch room." Yah I guess!" I yelled as I caught up! I quickly got my food and sat down next to Grey ."RING,RING!" The bell shot off and it was time to leave .
Calaporsha's P.O.V
"Another day done." I sighed to myself as I walked out of school." Hey Calaporsha!" someone said as they hugged me from behind . I turned around and saw my brother Nathan and his best friend Grey (The school player not saying my brother isn't a player but he's the 2nd school player and at least he never slept with anyone!!!!)
Nathan's P.O.V
"Calaporsha meet Grey." I said knowing she probably already knew him !"Hey Sexy!" He said as he moved closer to her "Grey!" I growled in my Alpha tone."Fine!" He said as he moved back."We're home!" I yelled as Calaporsha hurried upstairs.
Calaporsha's P.O.V
I ran upstairs when we came home so I could be alone and not have to talk to anybody.
2 Hours Later
"Come downstairs honey!"My mom a dad hollered. I hurried downstairs and got in my chair ."How was school ." She asked me and Nathan."School was g-good!" I said "Why are you stuttering."I'm just stressed y-you k-know cause t-the tests."Okay!"Mom I think I'm gonna do the dishes and go to bed thanks for the food!" I quickly did the dishes and ran upstairs.
Nathan's P.O.V
I quickly sprinted upstairs after Calaporsha and grabbed her arm and brought her into my room."Why did you lie!" I asked as I grabbed her wrists." I didn't lie !" She said trying to hide her tears."Why are you crying!" I said as I pulled up her jacket sleeves."What are these,what happened!"I yelled
"It's nothing!"She whimpered
Calaporsha's P.O.V
Before I could run out of the room Nathan threw me on to his bed and yelled "Who did this !"No one!" I yelled back "Tell me!"N-N-No!"Fine,it was Leila and her friends!" You mean that slut,fuck!"When he threw me on to the bed I accidentally bit my lip so hard that it was bleeding.Right then I fell asleep with Nathan by my side.