Chapter Sixteen.

Your point of view.
—————————
Today's the second to the last day of Tyler and everyone being here in town with us. This has been the best two weeks of my life and honestly life changing. I have a boyfriend, I graduated, I'm heading to collage... I have a boyfriend. Tyler and I spent the morning in bed, cuddling and enjoying each others company. Evan wanted all of us to meet up at dinner with him so we can all spend the last night all together.

"We should really get dressed." I told Tyler.

Tyler grunted and held me closer. "But I don't want this to end." He mumbled into my side.

"I know but we gotta spend time with the rest of them, we love them too." I giggled.

I got up from the bed and went to my closet and pulled some ripped black skinny jeans and my white "parental advisory" hoodie out.

Tyler took a shower and got dressed at my house.

"Ugh I guess I'll head back to my hotel before someone gets suspicious, I'll see you tonight." Tyler says getting up and kissing my forehead, which earned him a big smile.

—later—

Immediately, I got dressed. I did my hair and did light makeup I looked at the "T" around my neck and I sadly tuck it into my jacket so Evan won't see it and have a massive cow. I frowned at the sight and the whole idea of Tyler leaving but at least it's only for a little bit. I sighed and grabbed my wallet and left out my door, locking it behind me and getting into my car and driving to the closest Red Lobster where everyone would be meeting.

———
Outside I saw Anthony standing outside with Evan. I exited my car and approached the men.

"Y/n!!" Anthony greeted.

"Heeeyy." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Jeez, you look like you haven't slept." Said Evan in a worried tone.

Flash backs of Tyler and I throughout the night went through my head and I blushed.

"Ah yeah I guess while being busy with stuff new neighbors moved in and was causing a commotion." I lied.

"New neighbors?" Anthony questioned

"Yeah, I slept over at my house last night I wanted to spend time with my dogs." I lied once more.

"Huh, you weren't there and we couldn't find Tyler anywhere." Evan recalled.

My heart sank all the way down to my ass.

"Okay? What do I have to do with Tyler? I don't keep up with him." I snapped.

"Whoa! I thought you two were getting along?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, we are but just because we are getting along doesn't mean we baby sit each other." I rolled my eyes.

With that Evan seemed to back off. Soon everyone else showed up and we went in and took our seats and ordered our food.

"Yo Tyler where were you last night man? We were all going to hit the bars last night." Brian asked.

"Yeah we knocked on your door and no one answered." Lui squeaked.

"He was probably focking somebody." Nogla blurted making me laugh.

With that Tyler side eyed me and I fixed my face.

"After everything that's been going on I decided to take off some me time. I worked out, swam, ate and then went to bed for much needed rest." Tyler said.

"Wow Tyler, after you and Riley called it quits you've been really keeping up after yourself much better, it's like you have another woman in your life." Brock spoke.