🍵

Let's expose this girl right here

Let's expose this girl right here. Her name is Leilani Myiah Davis. She lives in Indiana and works at subway. She lies about her mother abusing her, being raped, and use to pretend to be multiple male accounts on her all targeting her best friend by the name of erin. Leilani went by names of Kuro, and Xerxes.

Her characters were named . Asa Hart/Marco. Sinclair. Lucien. Ryver. "mys". And many many more that just so haopeneded to disappear off the face of the earth.

She is currently dating a boy that has DID, a disorder that gives him personalities to protect him from his trauma, yet she acts like they are her best friends. She is currently dating one of his personalities named Aress. The other I know of is. Aress and Blair. I believe Aress is the more dominant one and he and Blair switch back and forth. Now she uses these characters against the boy, at least she used asa for the boys "friend" Zeke. Now. The boy and her, his name is kiohe, the boy whom has DID. They are broken up. Yet she's dating his personality.

Honey. You aren't dating anyone but HIM If you use your brain. That personality is him. His face. His body. His voice. Of course the voice may change, yet the body doesn't. You hate kiohe. But if his persona changes. You'll be kissing on kiohe thinking it's Aress. Use your brain.

Do you actually command your ex with DID to say things like

"I hate you." "You in the morning. Him at night."

Disgusting.