"This is starting to get ridiculous." I grumbled as I sat up from where I had collapsed on the ground in the Care of Magical Creatures room.

"Blimey, Nora! Are you alright?" Remus asked, helping me stand.

"How long was I out for?" I asked the friendly neighborhood werewolf.

"Not long." He chuckled, his kind hazel eyes giving me a once over to check for further injuries. "Only a few minutes, but that spell that you were hit with did some nasty damage."

Looking down at my abdomen, where the spell had hit, I was shocked to see blood but no cuts.

Remus apparently had seen my confusion, because he quickly added. "Thankfully, I remembered that healing spell that we learned in Charms last week."

"Yeah, lucky." I muttered, not recalling any healing charms that could reverse a spell so drastically violent.

"Gave me quite the scare for a moment, Nora." The Lupin boy told me with a soft smile, despite the tiniest hint of fear that glistened in the green of his hazel eyes.

"Sorry, Remmy." I told him with an apologetic and slightly pained smile. "Did you happen to see anyone rush out, when you came in?"

"No one, and the room was empty when I got here. Except for you of course." Remus replied, as he helped me to the Hufflepuff common room. "When you woke up, you said something odd."

"Really? I don't remember saying anything."

"You said 'this is starting to get ridiculous'." He told me, with a furrowed brow, before asking. "What did you mean by that? Has this happened to you before?"

I shook my head, before tapping five times on the barrel that concealed the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room.

"I have no idea, I don't remember anything like that happening before." I replied as the entrance swung open. "I'm going to sleep on it, maybe I'll remember something in the morning."

"Goodnight, Nora."

"Goodnight, Remus."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

James POV:

"Potter! Hey, Potter!"

"What?" I sighed in irritation, as Lucius Malfoy threw a wad of paper at my head during Divination.

"Where's that mudblood-loving hufflepuff that always hangs around you lot? Is she finally dead, yet?" The platinum haired prick mocked with a grin.

"Just ignore him, Prongs." Sirius muttered from beside me. I swear, that I really did try, but Malfoy's consistently obnoxious voice kept talking.

"I forgot, which one of you was she dating again? You or Lupin, I've forgot."

"Fuck off, why do you care so much anyways? Got a crush on Nora? Huh, Malfoy? Is that it?" Timothèe snarked from the table to my left.

"As if." The Slytherin spoke with a roll of his eyes. "Just curious if the freak's kicked the bucket yet?"

"Is there an issue, boys?" The voice of Professor Truance made our attention snap to the front of the classroom.

"No, Professor." Sirius lied with a forced smile. "None at all."

"Really? Well, all of your chatting seems to have brought me to the conclusion that you four have a question about the lesson." She inquired, eyebrow raised in a knowing arch. "If that isn't the case, please turn your attention back to your tea leaves."

"Yes, Professor." I replied, as Sirius and I did as we were told.

"And boys?" Truance briefly addressed Sirius, Tim, and I. "Don't worry so much about Miss Scamander. She's a very persistent and powerful young witch."

Her words shocked me, as Padfoot, Owl and I all shared a look. The Ravenclaw seemingly lost in a temporary trance.

Suddenly, I felt a minuscule tug on the breast pocket of my cloak. Peering down at the small pocket, finding a familiar bowtruckle giving me a comforting smile. I returned the action, as Picket poked out of my cloak a little.

Everything was going to be alright and Nora was going to wake up soon.

Hopefully.