Vampires #2

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n Watched as the redhead, crushed Yui's phone. Y/n awkwardly held her books close to her chest. Suddenly a guy who looked fairly like a butler entered the room...'Sebastian? Sebby?' Y/n thought, looking at the purple-headed man.

Y/n didn't really pay attention to there worthless conversations. "Ruling the world sounds nice since I'm vividly much smarter than the normal children, I could make people cower in fear." Y/n mumbled under her breath, The two vampires turned there head to the child mumbling like a crazy person.

Y/n shook her head while looking at The purple-haired guy who looked like a butler. She looked at Yui just knowing she must have done something wrong...After all, Yui is kinda dumb, Well that's how Y/n see's her anyway...

Y/n let out a small sigh, While bowing in front of Reiji, "I'm very sorry, for my sister's stupid behavior, but she is correct, We were sent here by our father."Y/n said with no hint of fear in her voice.

Reiji almost felt flattered at her courtesy, Reiji pushed his glasses up slightly while looking at the H/c haired child, "I accept your apologie, even tho I would much like to hear it from her." Reiji said looking at Yui.

Y/n suddenly let out a large yawn, "Goodness, It seems to be my nap time." Y/n mumbled looking at Reiji. Suddenly Reiji went into mother mode and picked up Y/n, patting her on the back, causing her to let out a large burp.

Y/n blushed in surprise, Reiji sent a glare towards Yui, who gladly returned the glare, "Have you no decency? To even know what time the child's nap time is?!" Reiji growled out, gently patting Y/n's back.

Subaru growled while punching the wall, "CAN YOU ALL BE DAMN QUIET–" Subaru cut himself off by seeing Reiji spine chilling glare. Subaru looked to see him holding a H/c haired child, "Can you all be quiet......." Subaru said in a small quiet whisper.

Reiji gave an approving look while gently whispering sweet things into the small child's ear. Y/n small arms were wrapped around Reiji neck sleeping soundlessly. "The Child will stay in my room." Reiji spoke gently, Yui gave Reiji a glare, "Shes My sister, she should stay in my room!" Yui whined out, Reiji gave Yui a death glare once more, "I doubt you have the knowledge to take care of a child."

Ayato glared at both of them, "I Think Yours truly should have her!" Ayato boasted out glaring at both of them, "Ore-sama will take care of the child!" Ayato teleported to Reiji about to take Y/n out of his arms. Reiji simply backhanded Ayato sending him to the floor.

"You dare hit Your's truly!" Growled Ayato. Reiji glared while speaking, "Stop acting childish this is why you can't take care of a child, and be quiet. She is sleeping." Reiji said grinning gently rocking Y/n.

"Subaru, Show...Miss Yui her room." Reiji said, teleporting to his own roo, with Y/n in his arms. Subaru glared at Yui, "Follow me." Subaru said while walking upstairs. Yui began to quickly follow after

Ayato kept a glare on his handsome face, "Your's truly is not childish!!" Ayato screamed while getting up off the floor

-edited-