#3 Limousine

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n was already dressed and sat down on the couch mumbling to herself, "Of course they would have night school in this silly town." Y/n grumbled under her breath, "Next thing you know vampires are real." Y/n mumbled looking towards the people reading for a second giving a 'Yeah I said that' face.

Y/n shook her head while sighing, She looked around the room to see some sort of fancy vases and teacups. Y/n suddenly got lifted into the air by Reiji, "Hello, Child, I am Reiji Sakamaki." Reiji introduced himself while rocking Y/n around.

"Y/n Is my name...Now please stop rocking my around I might puke-" Reiji suddenly messaged Y/n's small arms causing her to purr in delight. A blush formed on the child's face.

"Ah- I was correct...You were stressed and sore." Reiji spoke while Y/n cuddled into him slightly embarrassed, "I have already packed you lunch and snacks of course." Reiji spoke softly trying to not grin at the cute child in his arms.

Y/n clung to Reiji as they made their way downstairs, "Hurry up bitch-chan!" Laito yelled loudly. as Y/n and Reiji were already downstairs.

"C-Coming!' Yui gushed out rushing downstairs as fast as her feet would take her. Laito slowly turned his head to look at Reiji. Laito squinted his eyes, "Why is this a child in Reiji's arms!?" Latio questioned no longer paying attention to Yui. Reiji glared at Laito, "No cursing in front of a child." Reiji said shaking his head shamefully at Laito.

Y/n didn't dare meet Laito eyes or Yui's she was too embarrassed. Y/n instead clung to Reiji.

Y/n sat on Reiji's lap while inside the limousine. Kanato kept staring at Y/n while holding teddy close to his chest, Y/n slowly turned her head to look at Kanato, Kanato suddenly held up a piece of chocolate wiggling it around.

Kanato then took a bite out of the delicious-looking chocolate. Y/n let out a small grumble, This purple-haired teddy holding occult looking butt! was teasing her! Y/n stuck her tongue out at Kanato before leaning into Reiji's chest.

Reiji looked up from his book before gently ruffling Y/n's h/c hair. Reiji began to talk to Yui handing her some Cranberry juice, Reiji then looked down at Y/n handing her some Juice as well, "Thank you, Very much Reiji." Y/n spoke politely.

"You are very welcome," Reiji said bringing his book back up to his face, reading. Y/n took her straw and poked it in the hole taking a small sip of the Cranberry juice, Y/n watched as Yui spit it out in disgust.

Y/n shook her head enjoying the Cranberry juice. Y/n stopped drinking her Cranberry juice for a moment then spoke up, "Did you really have to spit it out? It might even stain the limousine, Do you think before you do something?" Y/n said with the click on her tongue.

Yui blushed while looking down at her lap and holding her Cranberry juice. Y/n had the urge to roll her eyes but didn't, she didn't want to seem rude. Y/n slightly leaned closer into Reiji while sipping her Cranberry juice.

"Bitch-chan! Is this your sister?" Laito let out a loud laugh, "She's nothing like you!" He let out another laugh. Y/n sighed while glaring at Laito, "Can you not be rude? Sure I might have seemed rude but I was pointing out the truth, So please, rephrase from being rude or mean to my sister, Also don't call her a bitch, is she bitching and rambling at the moment? no."

Y/n said with sass and another click of the tongue. The brother's looked at Y/n in awestruck, even Shu took out his earbud. Yui looked at Y/n with a thankful expression.

The limousine suddenly came to a stop. A loud crowd of cheering came from outside. "Seems we have arrived," Reiji spoke putting his book down.

Y/n let out a small hum while getting off Reiji's lap, fixing her bow tie.