(A/N SOMETHING LIKE THIS

(A/N SOMETHING LIKE THIS...FEEL FREE TO GET CREATIVE ON YOUR OWN :) )

As she got onto her speeder, she headed off onto the narrow streets of Naboo. When she arrived at the Jedi Temple, she got quite a few looks. After all, she had a lightsaber, but wasn't wearing traditional Jedi clothing.

She passed Padawans and Younglings, and eventually reached the library. She had been meaning to return these books for over a year. It was one of those I'll do it later situations.

"Ma'am, why do you look different?" A youngling asked. It was a small Twi'lek girl.

Callisto bent down to her height, "You'll learn as you grow in the force, young one."

Master Luminara appeared. "Callisto, good to see you."

Master Luminara took a liking to her. She liked Callisto's resilience and integrity.

"You too, Luminara. Anything you need me to do?" Callisto asked. She asked this every time she came , out of kindness, even though the answer was never yes.

"Actually, yes. Master Kenobi is on a mission and requested backup from the Council, but no one is available."

"What's he dealing with?" She asked. She didn't really like working with Jedi, but she didn't mind.

"Darth Sconus. They said they've been captured by him on his spacecraft," She said and gave Callisto a port with information.

"Wait..they? I thought you said it was just Master Kenobi?" Callisto inquired.

"Well, you know how he always travels with Master Skywalker," She said with a small smile.

Just his last name was enough to tug at every string in Callisto's heart. She never wanted to see him again in fear that she would become too attached in just one second of seeing him again.

"Two Jedi can't handle themselves? And you're sure the Council can't send anyone to help?" Callisto rolled her eyes mentally.

"I'll be honest. Master Kenobi has only told Master Yoda and me in fear of the Council's reaction. Quite funny, actually. I would be quite pleased if you could assist them and bring them to Coruscant," Luminara said.

Callisto thought for a second. The only thing to fear is fear itself. That's what went through her head. She took a deep breath and let the Force answer for her.

"Sure, I'll do it. Be back soon with two Jedi," She joked and headed out, hearing Luminara thank her innumerably.

Callisto snuck through Darth Sconus's shields, it was just a matter of sneaking past the droids.

Callisto thanked her maker for making her small as she crawled through the vents. She let the port Luminara gave her give her a route to the prison cells.

Once she arrived, she saw it was pitch black in the entire hall. The only light were the windows to space, but space isn't that bright anyway.

She hopped down stealthily and silently, using the Force to slam the droids against each other to kill them.

"Who's there?" The oh-so familiar accented voice that belonged to Obi-Wan said.

Callisto made her voice deeper, "I'm Padawan Shirkma from the Jedi Council here to save you. Where are you?"

It must've been believable because Obi-Wan replied, "Here."

She followed his foot tapping to a cell. She unhooked her lightsaber and turned it on, hoping it wouldn't trigger a camera.

It didn't. Some security, huh?

"We have blindfolds on, but I can barely see. You have a white lightsaber, Padawan? I've only seen one before," A deeper voice said.

It was Anakin. Callisto's heart stopped and she didn't move. She couldn't move. Just like she feared, all she wanted to do was run to him as kiss every inch of him. Just from hearing his voice.

"I-uh-I got to pick out what color I wanted. Didn't want to be basic," She stuttered.

"Oh, so we're basic?" Obi-Wan said cockily. They were blindfolded and handcuffed with those dumb Jedi-proof things.

Callisto used her lightsaber to cut through them and and they both removed their blindfolds. She put her lightsaber off so they couldn't see her in its light.

"We might need that light. It's pitch black in here," Anakin said. His voice showed his height, high above Callisto.

"Sure, here," She handed it to him and snuck far away enough so he wouldn't see her.

"Where'd you go?" Obi-Wan said.

Callisto realized how cowardly she was being. She figured she might as well be a badass and act like she never cared about them to begin with. That was her go to attitude.

Part one of this chapter!! Hope y'all like new book lol