Denial (PART 2)

PLEASE READ FIRST PART OR ELSE THIS ONE WONT MAKE SINCE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

ZAK'S POV•

I felt my self smile at his reasurrence. Why do I feel so.. safe.. I don't like Vince..Do I..? This is the closest we've ever been.. We never kissed, made out, nothing. Me and Bad got down to business straight way.. Ugh, why does love have to be so confusing!?   "Breakfast is ready!". I snapped back into reality when I realized it was Darryl who was talking.
I leaned up off of Vincent and smiled softly at him. I managed to stand up, finding my crunches yet again, and made my way to the kitchen behind Vincent and Dave.

Bbh: I made pancakes! Hope that's alright with y'all..

Skep: Yeah, it's cool, smells delicious! You're a good cook!

Bbh: Aw thank you!

I nodded, and we all started to eat the pancakes Darryl had made.

•TIME SKIP: LATE AT NIGHT (again, I know) •

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about me and Darryl, the things we did.. I then saw a tall silhouette the hall, leaning against the frame. I raised up, trying to make out the figure, he came closer. It was Darryl.

Bbh: Skep..? What are you doing still up, my silly muffin..

Skep: Oh, s-sorry... I just couldn't sleep..

Bbh: No! It's ok, no need to apologise, Skeppy.

Skep: Ok... You can call be Zak, by the way.. I said as he sat next to me, with his warm smile.. I felt my cheeks get hit, so I hid my face in my sleeves again so Darryl wouldn't notice.

Bbh: Nice to know, Zak! You can call me Darryl!

Zak: Hm...Alright.. I lay my head down on Darryl's chest, snaking my arms around his waist. He put one of his arms around my torso, and with his other arm he grabbed my hand.

Darryl: Is this uncomfortable, Zak? I'm sorry if it is

Zak: N-No, it's fine.. Your shirt is soft.. I buried my face into his soft, warm shirt.

Darryl: Ok.. Good.. He kissed my forehead and lay his head on top of mine.

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM RUNNING OUT OF  IDEAS.

Word Count: 375