1 the strange encounter

Start from the beginning

As she went to her washroom. She saw a large tattoo of a dragon on the right side of her neck to her chest.

What was the meaning of this? When did she get a tattoo? What exactly happened last night? Was the guy some malicious tattoo artist?

Applejack was going to beat the crap out of him once she sees him at sunset.

Later on that day, she was at her work place. Applejack looked left at the girl she hired for a part time job.

"Ehh, Applejack is right over there," Pinkie pie shouted pointing at the girl and Applejack facepalmed.

No matter how many times Applejack told the girl to keep it under the radar, she didn't. And now she had to look at her scrumptious face of her ex.

"Hey babe,"Bon Bon twirled her hair with the effort.

"Do not call me babe," Applejack sent a glare to her.

Bon Bon chuckles,"same old you."

"Once a cheater, always an cheater," Applejack sent a smirk towards her, and asks,"where is she?"

"Lyra, is busy picking out a wedding dress," Bon Bon stated firmly,"Applejack. Do you realize that people can change?"

Applejack crosses her arms. She didn't want this talk. Pinkie pie seemed to have over heard and started to join in the discussion.

"I once had this boyfriend. But we had to break up due to his job. So we tried a long distance relationship. It didn't end up well. Sometimes I wish he was still here," Pinkie pie laughs sadly .

  Applejack looks at the cheerful woman in sympathy. But yet again she didn't want to go deeper and pry.

"But I have a girlfriend now. And we are doing just great," Pinkie pie eyes light up.

"You have a girlfriend too," Bon Bon smiles at her,"when did your relationship start?"

As they were starting to bond, Applejack saw a certain Rainbow haired gentlemen in the corner of the store. He smiled warmly at her.

She blushed, but felt her body being shaken. She turned around,"what?!"

"You just seemed spaced out," Pinkie pie comments.

"I'm ok," Applejack let a breath out. She stared back at the spot and saw no sight of him.

This is weird. Did he knew where she worked too? What if this guy was a stalker? Or kidnapper?

She sighs. Soon enough work had ended. Applejack start to walk to the hospital. Her heartaches, as she stepped inside.

She talked to the lady at the desk and headed to the room. She saw her grandmother knitting something.

"Granny, I'm here," Applejack mumbles quietly.

Granny Smith shot her a glance but Applejack could see that her eyes didn't knew her...

"Pear butter, you cannot be welcomed into the family. You are not allowed to date my son. You are just gonna hurt him," Granny Smith starts to sob.

She still doesn't remember. Applejack shook her head and placed her hand onto granny's shoulders for comfort.

"Do not touch me. You took him away from me."Granny Smith yanked her hand away and continued to sob.

"I'm sorry. I will give him back," Applejack hugged her grandmother and she continued to sob in her comfort.

After that, Applejack left since Granny Smith had asked for space. Yet again. This meant she had to return home.

As she was roaming on the street, she realized it was night. Why did it felt like she forgot something?

Oh no!

That malicious pervert tattoo artist! She needed answers from last night! Applejack rushes to the only bridge she thought of.

What if it's the wrong one? Will he still be there?

She stopped in her tracks and panted. The blondie eyes widened, as she saw Rainbow blitz standing on the bridge in melancholy.

She slowly paced herself.  He looked so sad. He looked like he was thinking about something.

Applejack suddenly felt like she committed a sin for not coming here earlier.

His eyes ran to her, and instantly he put on a bright smile,"I missed you."