Chapter: 26

The front row practically embarrassed themselves by suddenly stand up from their seats, and clapped loudly for their friend's performance. Jimin turned from a focused man on stage until he turned to a shy, embarrassed baby when he heard his friends hoot and praise him. He quickly got off stage to allow the next contestant. Everyone calmed down and sat back down, smiling, and feeling happy for the now black haired male. When the next student came up, Taehyung's father leaned over to him and whispered, "Shall we start setting up, son?"

"Ah! Yes. I'll tell everyone else. Make sure to stay out in the parking lot, dad. Jimin knows he'll see you there." Taehyung replied.

Mr. Kim nodded and left the auditorium, doing his best to not ruin anyone's sight on the show. Taehyung discussed to everyone else to get into their designated places as planned. They all nodded and scurried off to their cars to go to where they were told. Taehyung got up from his seat and exit the room. The poor mint haired male was pacing outside of the hallway.

Big day and nervous. He quickly shook his head as he puffed out his chest, "I got this. He'll say yes. Don't worry." he said to himself.

When he was going to back in, Baron quickly ran up to him. The red haired male handed Taehyung a small bouquet of flowers.

"For Jimin. If he wins or not, it's his. Got them today before all of this. Don't worry, I used your cash."

"Wait wha-"

"Gotta go!" Baron replied quickly and bolted out of the University.

Taehyung shook his head and sighed. He then went back inside and looked for his seat again. He placed the flowers on the seat next to him to clap for the last student. The principal walked out on the stage as all the participating students lined up, shoulder to shoulder, behind her.

"That was the final student. Lets give them all another round of applause for their hard work." she said, receiving her answered applause.

When it died down, she continues to speak, "Truly, every single one of our students did an outstanding job in their show. Now, the end of this competition. .the winners. Votes were put in fairly and open-minded. No favorites were played, no offers, no manipulation of any kind. Judges were our past high graduates. Now let me call out our three winners from our artists."

Names were called out. Students walked up front, bowed, and received a medal from what place they landed and a letter of word into their wanted collage or university. The crowd cheered for the students; families, friends, and anyone they knew even stood up as they clapped with happiness for their student.

"Now, our dancers." the woman announced.

The crowd went quiet again. Taehyung was at the edge of his seat at the words. He stared up at the stage, more focused then ever to hear the winners.

"Our third place winner is-" she dragged out the 's' as she opened up the paper and read the words on it.

"Lee Minhyuk!" the loud roars of praise rised as the male walked up with a proud smile, bowing, and receiving his awards.

"Our second place winner is-" when she read the name everyone hushed in anticipation.

"Hwang Eun-bi!" the teary girl bowed to the crowd and to the head mistress, thanking her as she got her awards.

The rest of the dance students could be seen nervously shifting where they stand. Most were mumbling amongst themselves. Taehyung was nervous as well. He wanted his soulmate to win. If he didn't, Taehyung would still have been proud in Jimin for showing his skills off to a big crowd even when he said he was scared to do so.

"First place goes to-"

___________________________

Taehyung was standing outside anxiously. Everyone exited the building to the front of the school since the event ended. Groups of people hugged their students that competed. No one was sad or upset. Everyone seemed to be proud and happy about their winners, their student, and themselves.

The mint haired male was waiting for Jimin to get out of the still flooded doors. Soon, he was able to make out the black hair and white shirt that the older had on. Taehyung ran up the the older male and latched himself on to him.

"You did so well! I'm so proud of you Jimin!" Taehyung said happily.

Taehyung quickly let go and handed Jimin the flowers. The older stared at them as he grabbed them from the latter. The younger saw the eye-smile that he fell in love with appear.

"Taehyung, you didn't have to." Jimin said ever so softly, blush creeping upon his face as he stared at the colorful blossoms.

"My hyung won! Of course I needed to." the other replied, cupping Jimin's cheeks to make him face him.

"You did an amazing job. You look amazing. You worked hard. You have a lot of passion, and I love it. You did so well to show people how well you dance. I could never been so proud in my life." he said as he stared into Jimin glossy eyes.

"Now, go find my father. Your surprise awaits." he finished off.

Taehyung lets go of Jimin and walked out of the gates of the school. The raven haired male watched as the younger disappeared from the corner of the exit for the school; his cheeks flared with a bright, embarrassed blush. Jimin then collected himself and walked down the almost empty parking lot for Mr. Kim. A good three minutes passed when Taehyung noticed that his father's car passed him down the street to the first planned destination. Taehyung turned to face his driver from the back of the taxi seat and handed him the destination he needed to be at.

"Mr. Kim, sir?" Jimin spoke from the passenger seat.

"Yes, son?" the older replied, focusing on the road.

"Where am I going? What's going on?"

"It's a surprise. I can't say." Mr. Kim said, pulling up to the Seoul Café.

"This is where I work. Wha-"

"Go inside Jimin. Jeongyeon should be inside. When you're done inside, come back here to the car so I can take you somewhere else." Mr. Kim commanded with a big smile.

Jimin looked confused, but nodded to the directions. He got out of the car, and made his way into the small and familiar building.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Jeonkake: The book is close to its end! I want to apologize for the sappy scenes. I'm not the romantic type, but I wanted to make my first book a soft one before I show my passion for dark, angst books. Anyways, tell me how you feel so far about the book.

My update was slow because I lost my pages for the book. I wrote down my ideas for this book down, and when this chapter came up I needed my planed idea. But I had forgotten where I put it so I had to look for it. Embarrassing part is that my journal was hidden underneath a pile of my art supplies.