Kylee Jenner

I felt the cold blood slowly streaming down my face. My footsteps were loud and my breath was heavy as I sprintted away from the war not far from me now. I wouldn't look back, wouldn't go back, to the bloody horror behind me.

I had lost hope in his promise of peace and love among the four gangs of demons that shared the second earth. Theres a side of the earth that humans don't realize exsists. A dangerous side where there is no time for love or friendship, just war and painful slow deaths. Thats were I come from.

At the moment my name and information is of no importance to whoever is reading this. I can't trust anyone, not yet, at least. Everyone is your enemy and no one is your friend. Everyone is out to kill you and destroy you. If you make a friend out here in this war zone of a world, your the stupidest person I've ever met and your dead where you stand.

The rule of the four demon tribes is you don't switch sides. Betrayel has major conceqences, or should I say one concequence, instant death. You fight to survive, if you don't fight your a waste of space, and they'll murder you anyways. Either fight, or die.

Love and friendship distracts you. its a death trap. You can't let yourself waste time with something as stupid and love and friendship. Were all eneimes. We all look at each other through the same eyes, people who deserve to die. I refuse to let it distract me from what I have to do to fix this.

I begin to feel as if someone is following me, chasing me, him. I should have known I wouldn't get away without interference from him. As I run faster I can hear his breath getting heavier as he speeds faster hoping to get at least a grasp and my black sleeveless crop top, enough to pull me back, in hopes to kill me while hes got me in his arms.

I eventually make my way into the forest. I must have lost him back in the chaos. But just incase I slide quickly into a cave that seems to be abandoned. I will have to get out of the area somehow and quickly, knowing him if he suspects I'm still in the area or close, he wont give up untill hes positive, I'm dead

Hey ya'll, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed chapter one. Comment your opions on it and guess whats going to happen. Chapter two will be here soon bye ya'll.