Hearing those words Summer hopped up and sat on her knees in between his legs. She grabbed the base of his dick stroking him from the bottom to the top before taking him into her mouth. August gripped onto her hair before shutting his eyes enjoying the warm feeling. It had been a minute since he had received some head so to say the feeling was good would be an understatement.

     She hummed against his member bobbing her head up and down then swirling her tongue at the tip, doing what she thought would feel good to him. His low curses and the grip he had on her hair let her know that she was doing her job so she didn't stop until he stiffened and released into her mouth.

     She swung her legs off of the couch and spit the substance out into the kitchen sink. She then went into the bedroom to brush her teeth and clean herself off before going back into the living room where he was pulling his sweats back up.

"Gave it ta' a nigga good ya heard me'" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever, are you satisfied now" She smacked her lips "Mr.Only the tip"

"You shoulda known my ass was lying" He shrugged grabbing his phone from the coffee table to respond to a few old texts.

"I'm not even about to entertain you" She laid across his lap "Oh your first physical therapy session is tomorrow so don't forget"

"Uh huh"

"And your nieces ballet recital is a little after that as well, so we can go if you're not too worn out" She added.

"Mhm" He hummed while typing away on his phone.

Summer figured that he wasn't listening so she decided to say something out of pocket to confirm that "Man, I wonder how Dababy be putting that big piece of his to work"

"Yeah" He said never looking up as she tried to contain her laughter.

"I'll find out for us both babe"

"Aight lemme know when you do—wait fuck you say?"

"Nothing important"

He looked at her skeptically "But chu—neva' mind"

"Wanna order a pizza? I don't feel like cooking" She asked feeling her stomach growl, so she knew August must've been hungry as well since they only ate breakfast which was hours ago.

August sent one last text before putting his phone down "Shit I don't mind, but what's going on wit yo girl Amber?"

Summer felt her heart start to race as she thought back on the day she accompanied her at the abortion clinic "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Darrell been on my line nonstop talm bout she actin distant and he think dat she trynna get back wit Malique" He said "Their business is their business but dats my dawg and he actin like a lil bitch"

"Amber is not getting back with Malique he's just over thinking" Summer said "Maybe she just wants time to herself.

"Well she should say dat damn, got D actin like a whole sap outchea"

"Oh whatever Aug' I think it's cute..he cares about her"

August scoffed sitting up "Won't eva catch me onnat shit"

"The lies you tell Aug..the lies you tell"

"How I'm lyin?" He mugged her.

Summer looked at him like he should know what she meant "Babe just the other day you were in your feelings because I didn't feel like cuddling"

"Nah cause you was really on some shit dat day!"

"Baby this house was hot as hell I just wanted a little space to catch the breeze" Summer said "And you were all like don't talk ta' me in the mawnin' and slept facing towards the wall.