Chapter 20

Ryland's POV

I saw Ratliff staring at the bandages on Kailee's hand. Probably suspicious because the wolf had the same thing. "Ok, off me before I can't breath any longer!" Kailee said. We got off her and she huffed. "You guys are fat!" "Are not! It's muscle!" Ross said. Kailee scoffed. "I've got more muscle than you. Like me to prove it?" Ross quickly shook his head and Kailee laughed. Ratliff walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "That's weird. Ross never backs down from a challenge like that and he seems scared of an 11 year old." I whispered back. "You'd be surprised." Ratliff got up and said something to Kailee. "Ok prove it!" Kailee turned around and looked at Ratliff with a smirk. "Any volunteers?" Kailee asked. No one raised their hand except Ratliff. He's so dead. Kailee put her arm down on the table. "Arm wrestling. We wouldn't want any physical damage to you." She said while smirking. Ratliff rolled his eyes, but put his arm on the table too, grabbing Kailee's hand. "One, two three, GO!" I shouted. On the word GO, Ratliff's arm was on the table in the matter of seconds. His face was priceless! "Dude, you just got a one way ticket to Tease-Town!" Kailee laughed and sat back down on the couch. Everyone oooohed at her comment and Ratliff just pouted. "Guys, I'm going hun- to get something to eat." Kailee said. She was about to say hunting, but she caught herself. Mark nodded and Kailee walked out. Ratliff got up and said he was headed to the bathroom.

Ratliff's POV

I followed Kailee outside and she walked towards some forest. Why would she be going into a forest? I followed her in and I saw a deer. Kailee must've to because she smirked at the direction of it. We both were about 29 feet away from it too. It stared at Kailee, but didn't move. "You look good. Don't worry, this is just keeping the population down." She stared intently at it before it started to fall to its knees. Her eyes followed its body down to the ground. She stood right beside it now. "Sorry, but I'm hungry." She said and glared at it. It's neck twisted to the side and I heard a snap of bones. What the heck happened!? She smiled at it before bending down to its dead body. "Raw or cooked? Cooked it is!" She beamed and held her hand out. It caught on fire and then Kailee put her hand down. The fire went out and Kailee dug her nail into the fur. She peeled the fur off, showing the meat part of it. Kailee smiled at the now cooked, dead deer body. She put her nails gently on the meat part and dug her hand in it. I was about to puke! Was she seriously going to eat that?! She pulled out cooked deer and put it in her mouth. I got up and quietly ran back to the concert, going backstage. Everyone looked at me as I started to puke into the garbage can near the door. Stormie shot up and ran over to me. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" She asked me worriedly. I say up and wiped my mouth with the napkin Stormie gave me. "Not really. I just saw the most horrid thing!" I exclaimed. "What?" Riker asked. "Kailee ate a dead deer! With her bare hands! She also killed it by looking at it and she burnt it by holding her hands out!" I exclaimed, probably panicking by now. Everyone exchanged glances. "Why did you follow her?" Rydel asked. "Mind your own business." Mark said. "Hello, what happened to bathroom?" Riker asked. "You could've held the puke in!" Rocky said. "That's rude to say it was gross!" Stormie scolded. "I'm not going to look at deer again." Ryland shivered. "I don't want to really get involved in this." Ross said. Everyone's head snapped towards the sound of a door closing opening behind us. Kailee walked in. "What I miss?" She asked. "You, deer, fire, eat!" I couldn't make out a whole sentence. Kailee had a panicked look glued to her face as she frantically looked to my fellow band members for help. "Maybe we should tell him." Riker suggested to Kailee. "No. I refuse to unless he sees what he has to see on accident. Otherwise, we will leave this as another hallucination of his." She turned to me, taking a step toward me every minute. I knew she was trying to scare me and it was working. "Listen here. You will not mention this to anyone. You will tell yourself that that was a hallucination. You will not bring this up again and you will not pressure your friends into telling you. Got it?" She asked me. I nodded my head and she smiled. "Good, now I'm going to bed. Goodnight." She said and walked off. I looked at everyone with a scared face, but they hair shook there hands and walked back out to the tour bus.

Ok so I'm not really sure where anyone goes after a concert if your backstage so I just said they went back to the tour bus. Okay? Okay.