First Class

As we take seats in Science Taylor walks in, Taylor is the Queen Bee of the school or should I call her the queen bitch in the school, she scans the class and as her eyes land on Tom she smiles, she flips her bleached blonde hair over her shoulder and prances over to Tom who is sitting next to me. As she gets closer her doll like face gives Tom a flirtatious flutter of her eye lashes, she plonks down on Tom and I's desk, not delicately may I add, and I almost gag on the strong wreak of her perfume. 'Hi, I'm Taylor' she says pealing back her pastel pink lips to reveal her tiny white pearly teeth 'Tom' says Tom 'so' Taylor goes on 'I was wondering if you would be my Science partner, I get so lost and you look so smart' she croons, her fingers brushing over Toms 'sorry I already have a partner' he says nodding in my direction. I burst into a grin as Taylor's face tightens 'that's fine are you sure though coz i don't usually ask boys this ' she says in an almost growling voice. She pulls down her t-shirt revealing lots of cleavage, defensively I look down at my own cleavage or should I say lack of cleavage, and almost slap her. 'Yes I'm fine although I can see him cracking as his eyes wonder down to her boobs. I give him a playful slap and whisper to him 'oh god, what am I going to do with you' he gives me one of thoughs amazing lopsided cheesy grins. 'Taylor' I started with a straight face 'i may need to ask you to leave' I say sounding almost bored.