Chapter 1: A new mission, A new world

Start from the beginning

"I will" and that's what I heard last before everything went black, accepting my death, hoping they would move on and I can be with Okaa-San. But that is what I thought it would be.

I opened my eyes as I felt the grass under me- wait... GRASS!?!? I immediately stood up from which I laid and studied my surroundings. Blue sapphire sky, fresh green grass, a field filled with flowers and a crystal clear waterfall. In front of the waterfall, however, is an old man wearing a white robe with a coma design on his v-neck robe and has a rinnegan in both eyes, he is also holding a black rod which I assumed must be his staff.

"hello there child" he said with a smile on his aged face. At seeing the rinnegan I positioned myself in defense and he just chuckled, "now, now you don't have to do that. I'm a friend" he said, I lowered my guard a little as he smiled kindly at me.

"I know you have a lot of questions that you wanted to ask. First, my name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki also known as the sage of six paths. I believe I met your twin brother, your friend Sasuke, as well as the former Hokages" he said.

"Is that so?.... last I remember was... being pierced with an all killing ash bone along with obito to protect Sasuke and Nii-Chan.... wait, have they?" I asked, worried that something happened to them.

"*chuckle* don't worry, they have successfully sealed my mother." He said.

"Eh!? She's your mother!?" I exclaimed as I couldn't believe that she is his mother.

"Yes." He said. It was silent at first, I waited for him to say anything but like nii-san, I'm pretty much impatient so I asked, "where am I exactly? Is this the afterlife?"

"No, you are actually in between life and death. You haven't gone past to the after life yet because I have a mission for the both of you" he said.

"Wait... 'both'?" I asked. Whose with me then? I thought as I look at my side to see who it is.

"Look behind you."

I then look behind me and saw the kyuubi. "Kurama!? What? But how?" I asked, incredulously.

"Keh, you actually forgot that when a jinchuriki dies, I die as well and also you only gave some of my chakra to your brother so I'm still inside of you." he pointed out.

"It's not my fault that I forgot, ttebane!" I exclaimed.

"Says the person who is surprised to see me and questioned how I got here, Baka" he said.

Third person POV

Both Nanami and Kurama began to bicker with each other as soon as he said that, while Hagoromo Otsutsuki stared at them in amusement but decided to break it up between the two of them.

"Alright, that's enough both of you" he said and the two stopped and paid attention to what he has to say.

"As I said before, I have a mission for the two of you but it is your choice whether you accept this mission or not. You two will be transferred into another world where man-eating demons prowl around all over the region called Japan, they were humans once but they were turned into demons by a demon named Kibutsuji Muzan." He said.

"So all we have to do is to kill this 'Muzan' guy and this 'demons' as you called would be gone? This seems easy enough" Nanami said but Kurama kept silent, knowing that the sage wouldn't just summoned them if this mission is going to be easy.

"However, killing them isn't going to be easy. Their skin are tougher than what you seem so using normal weapons are not an option." He informed.

"Eh? Then why would you put us on this mission if killing them would be impossible!" She exclaimed but the sage chuckled at her exclamation along with Kurama; "what's so funny?" She said looking at the both of them.

" well I didn't say they are 'impossible' to kill them, I only said that it would be difficult. There is a weakness to them, which I can't reveal to you yet. You must learn their weakness on this mission alone. But while your mission is to kill Kibutsuji Muzan there is someone whom you must protect, he goes by the name of Kamado Tanjiro. You must protect him at all costs but do not worry you will keep your abilities along with the 100 healings mark that you have obtain during the war." He said.

"However, as I said before it is by your own choice. Should you accept this mission or not. If you decide to accept this mission then you will be transported there immediately with Kurama sealed inside of you and live your life the way you wanted to." He added, I look back at him in a serious look: "what if I chose not to?"

"Then you can proceed to the after life and be with your mother and father along with comrades that you have made in your life." He said, "what's it going to be?" He added as he waited patiently for my answer.

Nanami' s POV

I contemplated on these choices that he gave me. If I chose to not to go to this mission, then I would finally be reunited with mom and dad along with the friends I made. But.... those poor innocent people who got turned into a demon with no other choice to make, I have to do something, this 'Muzan' will have to pay for what he has done.' I thought, I look up at Kurama and he just scoffed.

"Don't look at me, your choice not mine. I'm dead and gonna be sealed anyways" he said and I smirked a little and face towards old man sage of six paths.

"I see you have made your choice then?" He said and I nodded: "yes. I'll accept this mission, I'll protect the boy and also defeat Kibutsuji Muzan for everything he has done and besides I would be a disappointment to my dad if I let those people suffer, dattebane!" I proclaimed, I saw the old man smiled and could guess Kurama smirking behind me.

"Very well then, your mission will begin now" he said before a flash of light came in and knock me out of consciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Welcome to the first chapter of this story! After watching Kimetsu no yaiba I have come to like the anime and I thought about making this story and because I was really into crossovers I decided to make a Naruto x Kimetsu no yaiba crossover and created Naruto's twin sister. But give thanks to Ramenmakes  and my cousin for helping me make this story happened so bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌️