Hello... New home

Jumping off the planes, my eyes were glued to the current book I been reading, a little love story it's really good it's about a drift after the tragic and unexpected death of the woman he loved, Jake, a Boston contractor, finds himself falling for the beautiful woman who backs into his beloved 1949 Dodge truck, despite the fact that she is involved in a very public affair with the govern or of Massachusetts and that she suffers from cystic fibrosis. In Boston in 2002, Steve and May fall in love May, who works for the governor, is terminally ill with cystic fibrosis and may not have long to live. Jake, a carpenter and painter, is still recovering from the death of his girlfriend in the that crashed in pennylavania on 9/11. As the two are drawn irresistibly together. Its a touching sad love story... But I unattached myself from the book to this big air port then this big yell approach to me it was my aunt Lucky. I she guess found out why we call her that. "Oh my goodness you look just like her you grown up so fast." in a mellow accent. "You really look beautiful and I just love what you're wearing." yep she very charming lady and I was wearing a navy blue Polkadotted dress, and a pair of nude short high heels. "Is there any good cafe's around here?" I said curious with my american accent. "Of course sweetie there's a great one around the corner." I guess over time you inherit the accent. We started walking to her nice car and it looks expensive aunt Lucky did have money. It was a short ride, as we parked the car, we Instantly got out of the vehicle. The place looked adorable, my aunt open the door for me. There weren't many people in the cafe on a Wednesday I mean it is a small town.

We got to the door and it swifts open making a few curls upon on my face, I swipe them to the side with the rest of the curls, I looked down their was a big pair of shoes next to me, I looked to see a young man maybe around my age, he flash me a smile. He had this dynamite that when off in his eyes and who doesn't like a boy with brown eyes, I say " thank you." I said being politely, he looked down when I said that. As me and my aunt walked in we sat by the window, it was marvelous place. You know what I'm already liking it here, I put a fake smile on my face as I start to think about my parents.

"Sweetie?" My aunt hooted at me, I turn to look at her "Yes?" I put my elbow on the table dropping my face on my right palm. "How have you been? from the accident..." she said that lower her voice. "I'm hanging in there I mean there's nothing I can't do they would want me to live long happy life. So finish school, then finish school for college, than get a job." I said trying not to look bitter. "I know I know you should wait after college... But they never do but what about a boyfriend? You're a beauitful girl I bet you can get any guy you want "Me get a boyfriend? and Me beautiful? you're insane." I said with wided eyes. "honey, its true you just haven't accept for who you are and what you are." she got me to think. These boys rush in like there was no tomorrow on to a stage, one jump onto the drums, two of them rush to a guitar and the other when to the bass, than the boy who caught my eye that who open the door for me was the singer. The guitar solo was short than the boy started to sing "so wake me up 'cause I've been asleep now for days how do I get up? Whoa oh oh oh oh and way back when we used to fall hard in love how to mess it up? Whoa oh oh oh oh this ain't the end of us darling, let me show you I am good enough maybe in the end I should have toughen up not self-destruct but I'll see her again." Then he looked at me when he when he said I'll see her again with a smile. "Met a girl and she is da-a-a-anger out don't quite know her but I just can't get enough I'm struck, she's gonna tear me up. A million voices never mean to never give you up should've listened but I'm addicted to this darker love and this is dangerous for me..... I must confess I'm feeling guilty my conscience is heavy I'm wreck whoa oh oh oh oh oh...." As he sang the rest of his song there was this connection I couldn't explain between me and him. I'm insane no one like that would like me I'm not good enough.

"Honey we should go shopping for new clothes cause your going to a new school so you might as well get new clothes and whatever you want for your room you can get." She said getting up from the table well I had a delightful time listening to his beautiful voice now it time to leave me because I probably will never hear it again. "Aunt lucky you don't have do that." I said feeling guilty even taking one ounce of her money. "Sweetie trust me I have so much money I don't even know what to do with it and I have never had a daughter so let me take you shopping girls just wanna have fun anyways." She said leading me out. "Well thank you aunt lucky." I said as I last look at him....