Episode 6

The episode starts with Ranbir returning home, he calls Aryan but the latter does not pick up the call, he thinks to go and check Aryan himself, he goes to Aryan's room and is shocked to see him in bandages "Bro, what happened???", Aryan replies "Nothing, I just had a minor accident while going to college today!!!", "Ranbir is puzzled "how come Prachi's BEST DRIVER have an ACCIDENT???? Were you not concentrating????" Aryan remembers how his mind drifted towards Priyanka's words of Shahana's engagement with Rishi and says "No,,,nothing like that". Ranbir notices that Aryan is upset with something "Wait a minute!!! My bro seems to like someone, and she is ignoring him, that is why he is upset now!!!Aweeeeee!!!! Aryan gets irritated "Just shut up, you filled my mind with that crap shit of HEART BEATS and then,,,,he stops and Ranbir looks at him questioningly, "TELL ME, TELLME, WHO IS SHE??WHO IS SHE??" Aryan says "There is nobody like that in my LIFE, leave about me, what about you??? When are you going to take things forward regarding Rhea???" Ranbir's face drop down "He remembers the moments he spent with PRACHI over the last few days, how his heart beats started racing, how he got stuck with her in the office, how they played together in the paratha dhabha, and how he got mesmerized by her when he draped the dupatta on her???", He replies "I will soon". Aryan is surprised "Dude, is there someone else in your life, other than Rhea??" Ranbir thinks of Prachi and says "No", Aryan tells him "Ranbir I think you are confused!!! See, don't take decisions in a hurry!!! I know Rhea is the hottest girl you can ever get in your LIFE but ask your heart first, is it really Rhea whom you really want in your life??? Ranbir looks on

In Prachi and Shahana's room

Shahana says "I don't understand which world Aryan was in, he didn't even realise there was such a big pit in front of him and because of him even I got hurt !!!" Prachi starts teasing Shahana "I thought someone wanted to impress Aryan, and even asked me to lend my clothes to her for that", Shahana blushes and says "Prachi, I never want to impress Aryan, I agree he is a nice guy because he fought with those rich spoilt girls DINKY and SHAINA in his parent's anniversary, but that doesn't mean I LIKE him" Prachi continues "But why are you missing him now???" Shahana says "When did I miss him??", Prachi replies "Only when you miss someone you take that PERSON'S NAME, and today after I returned home you didn't even ask me "How my day went?? Or am I doing well??? You started straight with Aryan." Shahana asks "Okay tell me, is everthing fine between you and Ranbir now??" Prachi thinks of her past conversatons with Ranbir and replies "You were right Shahana; Ranbir is a good guy, I misunderstood him a LOT!!!" Shahana tells her "See I told you, I think someone else has started liking RANBIR" Prachi "Shahana there is nothing like that okay, it's just that Ranbir has become more bearable for me now" Shahana says in a growling voice "HE IS BEARABLE NOW", Prachi hits her softly with the pillow, Shahana says, "Awch, that hurts Prachi" Prachi becomes concerned, Shahana laughs and says she was just kidding, then the two of them laugh together.

Next day, Mehra Mansion

Priyanka comes to meet Abhi in his Room "CHUCKS, I need to talk to you!!!!" Abhi tells her "Yes, Priyanka, tell me!!!" Priyanka says "CHUCKS, I think we have to place Rishi back in our company!!!" Abhi is shocked "What are you saying Priyanka, after all that he did to you!!!!" Priyanka, starts sobbing and pouring fake tears "Chucks, Rishi called me up and blackmailed that if I don't give him back his JOB, then he will make the news of my MOLESTATION viral!!!" Abhi gets furious "How dare he??? Wait I will teach him a lesson now itself" Priyanka stops him "No chucks, not now, if we do something now, he might make the news viral, then my LIFE, I will kill myself " Abhi gets tensed "Don't say such things Priyanka, I will take him back but you will not do any more of your Internship in our company!!!Okay" Priyanka wipes her tears and says "Yes chucks, and one more thing." Abhi asks "what now???" Priyanka says, "I have appointed the COSTUME DESIGNING project for the International Concert organised by FUSION BEATS to one Mr. Sunil Sharma." Abhi gets a shock of his life "How come Priyanka, you didn't even ask me once???" Priyanka justifies "Chucks, he is a fresher, but he is the BEST, I personally saw his designs, those were amazing!!!" Abhi says "I will think of it" Priyanka says, "No chucks, I asked him to come and meet you today morning!!" Abhi asks "What was his name once again???" Priyanka says "Sunil Sharma". Abhi says "Let me meet him today!!!" He goes. Priyanka smiles and talks to herself "My one part of the work is over, while the other part, Rhea has given her "YES". Pragya I'm going to destroy your daughters' life soon.

——————————

To be continued