6 Febuary, 2014

//SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! MY CLASSMATE HACKED MY ACCOUNT LAST YEAR BUT I GOT IT BACK, LUCKY ME.

Wednesday! Woohoo!

Today I tried a different style. I tied my hair into a big fat ponytail. No lip-gloss, a white vest in with a black shirt inside, and blue jeans. My shoes were just sneakers.

Because why?

I hated Mackenzie making fun of Nikki. I want HER to make fun of me instead so that Nikki would be left alone.

How vain is she, anyway? Out of ten, I'd say a hundred.

She's always, "Hey, does my lip gloss make me look fab or WHAT." Other than that it's all the same, heh.

And no, I don't think she's that fab. More like fat.

Anyway, if I'm gonna make MacKenzie target me instead...

I'll have to make my hair messy. Check.

Put on no lipgloss. Already check.

Look like a dead zombie with eyeshadow. Check.

DONE! Jeez, I look.........

Ugly. But yay! Or... nay?

So in school, Nikki was left alone. I'm so glad my plan worked. I'm the biggest dork now! :)!!

I just need to rub of this white paint of my face.....

Ouch! I think I need 38 tubs of soap to get this "makeup" off.

This'll be a short chapter because I've been through a lot of drama. My friend logged on to my account and threatened me. Then he forgot the password and I had to try lots of stuff. So apparently it was his name irl. How dumb though xD.