✤𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚✤

𝐚/𝐧: 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝒉 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟... 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Bonus 1

Soobin was lying on his stomach, watching Yeonjun's every movements from the bed. Yeonjun could literally felt eyes burned on his back so he turned around and looked at the younger. "Why are you here, Binbin-ah? You never come at time like this."

Soobin got up and walked towards Yeonjun, lowering himself so he was in the same level with Yeonjun's position. "I'm here for my daily fix of hugs and kisses." He then leaned in to kiss Yeonjun on the lips shortly and smiled innocently.

He grabbed Yeonjun's hand and dragged him to sit on the bed. He hugged the elder's side, nuzzling his face at the crook of Yeonjun's neck. "You smell nice." Yeonjun giggled a little as Soobin tickled his side.

"I don't think anyone could ever be as lovely as you." –Soobin said, sighing in content. "Stop it! You're so cheesy." Yeonjun pushed Soobin's face away, cringing so hard and smiling sheepishly.

"What? You want me to be real with you. This is me being real." With that he pecked Yeonjun's cheek and lying on the bed with his head on Yeonjun's lap. "I don't know you're capable of being sweet but this is okay." –Yeonjun said, carding his fingers through Soobin's hair. Looking up to face his boyfriend, he smiled. "I love you, Yeonjun-ah."

Boyfriend. It sounded nice in his ear. He thought silently.

"Huh, what?" Soobin blinked his eyes repeatedly. He didn't hear his boyfriend's call for him just now because he was too busy admiring his boyfriend's beautiful face, now that he had the chance to look at him this close.

"What's bothering you?" –Yeonjun asked with his fingers still busy twirling the soft black hair of Soobin.

"Nothing... Just a certain boy, maybe." –Soobin answered cheekily. Yeonjun blushed at that. He didn't know how many times he blushed already. Soobin just won't stop flustering him.

"Sunshine? How about that?"

"What about that?"

"Your nickname?"

"Why?"

"Hm, because when you're happy, your smile shine the brightest. It felt warm and familiar. And I like it." –Soobin said, looking straight into the elder's eyes softly. A big smile plastered on his face as he said those words.

Yeonjun couldn't help himself when he heard Soobin's words. "Tsk! Who are you? What have you done to my Soobin?" Yeonjun chuckled as he pinched abused Soobin's cheeks without mercy.

"Hey!" –Soobin protested but did nothing to stop Yeonjun.

Bonus 2

"Hey, stop following me!" Yeonjun frowned when he saw Soobin's reflection through the windows next to him. He looked at the younger boy in confusion.

"I just want to send you to class, that's all." –Soobin said as he looked at Yeonjun innocently.

"God, Soobin. For the nth time, I told you that you don't have to."

"What? As a nice boyfriend, I need to make sure that you are safe."

Yeonjun again blushed at Soobin's sweet words. "You're going to be the death of me." He shook his head as he said that.