✤𝘾𝘽𝙒 𝟯✤

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

3.

Soobin lazily scrolled through his smartphone for any interesting things to watch. It was just another weekend for him to spend time doing nothing as usual. He heaved a heavy sigh, throwing his phone to another side of the couch. There was nothing to do and he was bored to death. Not to mention his growling stomach, wanting to be filled.

"Mom is going home late today. Guess I should have made something to eat myself." -He said, entering the kitchen to search for some leftover food or maybe a packet of instant noodle. He was about to pour water in a pot when his phone made a 'ding' sound indicated that he got a message from someone.

Oh! Who is it?

He grabbed his phone in one hand and opened the message.

From: Junnie

Come to my house. I made some food.

Soobin unconsciously smiled reading the message. Yeonjun was sure something, he thought. Guess who agreed to go to Yeonjun's house. Yes, it's Soobin but don't get him wrong, who would refused free food anyway. Also, Yeonjun's cooking ability was getting better but Soobin was not Soobin if he was going to admit that out loud.

To: Junnie

Will be there. Make sure it is edible.

A moment later, Soobin was already standing in front of Yeonjun's front door. He was about to knock on the door but Yeonjun was fast enough to open it first. Seeing Soobin's surprised face, Yeonjun let out an awkward laugh. "I just know it was you. Let's eat." -Yeonjun said, grabbing Soobin's arm in his hand and dragging the tall boy towards the dining table.

Soobin was eyeing Yeonjun from head to toe. The older wore an oversize yellow hoodie with a cute rabbit design on it. His eyes fell on the smooth fair legs of the older and gulped.

Wait a minute!

"What are you wearing? Why don't you wear any pants?" -Soobin blurted out without thinking. Yeonjun stopped on his track and looked at the younger in confusion. "What are you talking about? I did wear pant." -Yeonjun said, lifting up the hem of his hoodie, revealing the short black pants he wore underneath.

"It is too short. It looks like you didn't wear anything. What if someone else comes and see you like this?" Soobin's expression suddenly darkened when the thought of someone else seeing Yeonjun in that outfit. It was so obvious that he was jealous but Soobin thought that he was just being over protective over Yeonjun, nothing else.

"I never invite anyone else other than you, Binbin-ah. Besides, I only dress like this when I am with you and my family." -Yeonjun replied, smiling reassuringly at Soobin before setting enough plates for them both. Soobin watched Yeonjun, somehow relieved when the older said that. He felt... special.

"Don't wear something like that ever again. Wear something appropriate. Do you think you are cute?" -Soobin commented bluntly, giving the older a judging look.

"Tsk! I am cute." -Yeonjun said, emphasizing each word before sticking his tongue out at Soobin. Soobin made a face, acting like he wanted to throw up. Yeonjun huffed at that.

"Well, at least I put some effort to dress up unlike you." -Yeonjun tried to argue.

Soobin smirked, rising an eyebrow as he stared at Yeonjun. "It is not my fault that I look handsome in whatever I am wearing... unlike you." Yeonjun rolled his eyes half-heartedly.

"You are such a meanie. Why can't you be nice to me?" -Yeonjun mumbled softly, pouting his lips a little.

"Nah, not my cup of tea." -Soobin replied, pulling out the chair next to him.

Because teasing Yeonjun has always been my cup of tea.

Soobin took a seat opposite of Yeonjun, eyeing the food in front of him. He felt his mouth watered at the sight of it. "Spaghetti?"

"Yes, it's Aglio e Olio." Yeonjun nodded his head excitedly, gesturing his hand for Soobin to try. Soobin took a hold of the spatula and put some pasta in his plate before making eye contacts with the older.

"Are you sure this is edible? You're not planning to poison me with this, right?" -Soobin asked, voice full of curiosity and sarcasm. The older made a face at him.

"What kind of person do you think I am? W-Why would I poison someone so... dearest to me?" Yeonjun gritted his teeth slightly, the last couple of words came out like a whisper as he sulkily looked down to his own plate for a second before looking back at the younger.

Unfortunately for him, Soobin didn't bother to hear the boy's reply since he was too busy focusing on the food in front of him. He grabbed the fork in his hand and began to eat. His eyes widened a little in realization and stuffed some more in his mouth.

This is really good.

Yeonjun who saw the whole thing giggled to himself. "It is good, right? Told you I can cook well." -He stated, looking so proud of himself. "I didn't say anything yet. It wasn't that great! I was just really convincing at pretending it was!"

"But you keep on eating so that means it is good. Why can't you just admit it?" Yeonjun angrily pointed his index finger towards Soobin, trying to prove himself in which Soobin replied with, "I am just too hungry to care for your information." He then shoved another bite of the pasta.

"I eat it because it is edible but you still need to do better! Not that I expect much from an idiot like you!"

Yeonjun let out a tsk, stomping his feet like a little kid, pouting his lips as he left the kitchen. "Wash the dishes yourself. I'm not doing it." He then went to sulk on the couch, hugging his favorite plushy in his arm.

This sound biased but I love Yeonjun's food more than mom's.

Soobin chuckled seeing the elder's reaction, shaking his head in amusement.

You are so cute, my heart can't take it.

Once he finished eating, he collected all the dirty plates and went to the sink, washing them. He never knew washing the dishes could be so interesting that he was smiling the entire time.

The sad gaze from the other side of the room was left unnoticed.

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

 ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

𝐚/𝐧: 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 41𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛 #𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑏𝑖𝑛 :) 𝑖𝑑𝑘 𝒉𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦