It's set

The stage is set.
It's New Year's Eve and KD/A has been chosen to preform on the great ball drop in front of millions of people . People from all over came to see every preforming artist and by god no one was gonna miss it , lights . Camera. Action .
..
..
..
..
..
..
"Im so fucking nervous!!!"

Ahri looks over at Akali and giggles while putting on a few hints of blush ,"why?.You've done so many shows and THIS is one your getting nervous about?".
Akali sighs in her seat and slowly slips down ,"it's not just another show . It's THE show . All of these people will be watching and not only is it live . it's LIVE on tv!!". Ahri now almost done with her make up shakes her head and smiles "you will do just fine , I promise "

"And if I don't ?! What if they laugh , what if they boo me ?! What if-"

"Then they will have me to answer too darling " a voice said ,cutting into Akali's words. "Let them even throw a bottle or piece of paper and I'll be sure to rid them of this earth " the voice now behind her spoke directly into akali's ear . In A matter of seconds a pair of lips plant a kiss on akali's cheek , then down to her neck . The figure wrapped its arms around akali , pulling her back agains the most desirable being in the world . "t-thanks eve..." akali mutters out while a dark shade of cherry red consumes her cheeks .

Ahri ,almost about to gag at the sight stood up from her chair and made her way to the refreshments table . Grabbing a water bottle and a few slices of freshly cut peaches , she made her way to kai'sa and the couch she was sitting on . The dancer of the group was scrolling through her phone and liking a few pictures on instagram.

"You nervous?" Ahri said while plopping down beside Kai. "Me ? Nervous?, come on . I'm ready for anything."

"Good ,cause akali is"

"She's the best rapper in literally the whole world , what is she nervous about?"

They both look over at Evelynn brushing akali's hair so it can get that spiked end that akali usually maintains. Ahri and kai'sa laugh at the sight while hearing Evelynn nag akali on how she should be careful on stage , and always keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.

"I can't believe they are together " Ahri says before popping on of the peach slices into her mouth .

"Ya , it was almost like yesterday they where fighting and disagreeing on everything. Eve would flirt with kali like crazy and it would all go south from there."Kai'sa said while holding a little smirk .
..
..
..
..
..
..
"KD/A , YOU'R UP IN 30 MIN . PLEASE START MAKING YOUR WAY TO THE STAGE . " a man said, ready to walk them to their destination. The group nodded and headed towards the stage , Ahri and Evelynn with their tails on tight . kai'sa with her wings latched on and akali with her weapons in hand . KD/A was ready to steal the hearts of fans within a blink of an eye.
..
..
"AND NOW , KD/A!"
..
..
All four now on stage , the lights flash on and off , revealing the members to the audience. The music starts and the crowd gos wild with excitement. Neon lights going off and on with every hard hitting beat , showing even the smallest details. Every move was made swiftly, allowing the body to preform it naturally. Everyone was in sync with each other , moving exactly as they rehearsed it for the first time . Ahri was shimmering in the light ,while kai'sa was looking fearless as ever. Evelynn as always had eyes on her , ravishing candy for the eye . But right in front of her was akali , spitting out the rap she wrote back in the studio like it was everyday talk . Yes , KD/A was on a roll , the talk of the town . As the song ended, the four where slightly panting as they posed with each other . Pictures where taken and flashes where all over , cameras hovering over them as the announcer ran in front of them .

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOKES , LETS GIVE ANOTHER HAND TO KD/A!!"

The crowd roared once again, chanting the name of the group over and over again. The leader of the group blowing a kiss to the camera and winking as it was done . The four walked off stage and back to their chairs , exhausted and tired .

"Can we go home now?" Akali whined as she sat down on a couch and put her head back .

"We are going to stay for the ball drop and the after party . So be patient" Ahri spoke as if she was a mother telling her child to behave .

"Uuughh"

"Hush darling . It might be fun for all you know ."

"But eeevvveee"

Evelynn sighed and sat next to akali , Evelynn put her arm around the back of the couch and shook her head . "Here , lay your head on my lap . Take a small nap and it will go by like that". Akali obeyed and did as she was told , all she needed was a blanket then she would be set .