𝐆.𝐈. 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞

Start from the beginning

Before anyone could the limo outside honked signaling that the Ross's were here.

"Well, I have to go." I smiled at them. "I'll see guys in a couple days."

"See you."

"Have fun."

"Stay safe."

"Don't hurt anyone."

"Call us."

"Will do." I smiled zipping up my suitcase.

"I'll walk you out." Farkle smiled.

"Thanks, Amor." I smiled as he took my suitcase walking out the café.

We walked up the stairs to the street but before I could go to the limo Farkle brought me into a hug.

"Be safe." He whispered to me.

"I will try my best." I smiled up at him.

"Good." Farkle smiled leaning down.

"Good." I smiled leaning up until we kissed.

"Aww!" We heard Emma and Jessie exclaim.

"And that is enough for today." I smiled up to him. "See you soon."

"See you." Farkle smiled as I put my suitcase in the trunk before entering the limo.

"Oo!" Emma and Jessie smiled.

"Oh my gosh." I chuckled.

°°°°°°

We had just arrived to the camp site and we were looking for our barracks

"It's so hot." Luke whined. "I think my freckles are melting off."

"It's like the surface of the sun." Emma commented. "But with humidity."

"In Texas in August this is a cold snap." Jessie told them as I nodded in agreement.

"For free barbecue it's worth it." Bertram smiled as he wore a bib. "I'm going to find the nearest all you can eat rib shack and by the time I'm done they're going to have enough bones to build a dinosaur." He then rushed off to find the shack.

As there were soldiers passing by they ran away as the saw Kipling.

"Jessie, were you not popular here at the base?" Ravi asked her. "The men seem to be fleeing from you." Ravi commented making me silently chuckle.