Chapter 1

Hi I'm a sumo and this is my story about my life as a sumo it's quite tough but I get through it<3. I love my fans xo.

"ABBBIEE!!" James (my trainer) called for me.

"Wot?!!" I pure screamed at him.

"YOU HAVE A BIG JOE MATCH TODAY BABES!"

"ILL BE DOWN IN TWO MINS BABES!"

James is so annoyin sometimes. I was getting ready and all he does is moan at me!!!!

I walked down the stairs of ma hotel and rolled out to my tour bus, avoiding fans as a went. There were so many!! But I'm really famous so I can't help it xxx.

My manager/co-trainer kfiz was sitting on the sofa with a checklist and stuff making sure I brought everything that a need.

The tour bus was really kl! It had loads of posters of me Nd everything. I took a seat and started twittering stuff about myself the bus took off and headed towards the stadium.
--------------------------------
"3...2....1!!!" The crowd screamed.

Stared Big Joe in the eyeball. I was going to beat him.

I ran after him, aggressively, nothing was in my way.

He fell backwards. The CROWD WENT WILDLY BANANANANAS!

He (eventulyl) got up and ran towards me but nothing will EVA, beat. Me.

I (again) knocked him over, the crowd (agen) WENT CRAY CRAY.

The guy that wears the really ugly stripy top and is always just standing there at every single game that I sumo in came over and announced me sumo champion of the world and gave me a trophy.

I left the stadium and went back on my tour bus for a sumo sleep, I was tired.

"Abbie flabbie," james said, attempting to waken me.

"What!" I said because I was tired.

"why haven't you instagramed anything for 2 hours??!"

"Sorry, I forgot!"

"THATS NOT GD ENOUGH!!! YOU WILL LOSE FOLLOWERS!"

Even though I have 18 million.

"I'll instagram a selfie right now then."

" you stress me out!"

"STOP MOANING PLEASE."

James left my lil room in the tour bus in a rage.

I know he's my trainer but he rly annoyed me a lot sometimes xx.
----------------------------------
I hope u enjoyed my sumo diaries, please get this too 100 reads? Ty xxx