✤𝘾𝘽𝙒 𝟭✤

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

1.

"Don't forget to submit the homework I gave on the next class. Class dismissed."

With that, the mathematics' teacher walked out of the class. All the students began to pack their belongings and one by one stepped out of the class, bidding goodbyes to each one of them. Soobin let out a soft sigh, closing his tired eyes for a few seconds before looking at his right, outside the windows. The weather was a bit cloudy today.

Is it going to rain soon?

Someone nudged him slightly, motioning his head towards the door. "You're not going?" –Hyunjin asked, rising his brow slightly, his sharp eyes locked with Soobin's almond one. "Later, you can go first." –Soobin said, slowly putting his books inside his bag pack.

Hyunjin smirked. "Waiting for your lover, huh? I heard that his class ends late today." Soobin scowled loudly, an annoying looking face plastered on his face along with a loud 'He is not my lover! We're best friends! God dammit!'

Hyunjin laughed at that. Soobin's reaction towards his teases each time was something he anticipated the most. "Aish! Go home already."

With a force, he pushed his laughing friend out of the class. A slight pink blush decorated his cheeks. Hyunjin's laugh fade away slowly. He gave his friend a fond smile. "Sure, lover boy. Oops, best friends I mean. Just don't wait too long or you'll regret it."

With that, he gave a wink before quickly turning around, lifting up his right arm and waving his hand in a lazy manner. He slowly disappeared from Soobin's sight, leaving him alone in front of the classroom. Soobin replayed Hyunjin's last sentence in his mind.

Regret, huh?

"Tsk! Since when he is my lover. I don't like him that way." Soobin rolled his eyes in annoyance, taking his bag in his hand and proceeded to go home. Along the way to the gate, Soobin's mind was in a mess. He just can't stop thinking about that one particular boy, a senior of his actually. Sometimes, just by thinking of the other boy made him feel happy. A soft smile made its way on his face.

"Binbin-ah!" Soobin blinked his eyes once, twice. That voice. He recognized that voice. That beautiful voice of his senior. He was so sure of it. Only that person would called him with that nickname. Soobin widened his eyes slightly, turning his head around to look for the source of the voice.

Shit! Did he saw me smiling?

There he was, standing just a few meters away from him with hand waving frantically at him. And not to forget the brightest smile plastered on his beautiful face. Soobin cleared his throat slightly, hands suddenly felt sweaty. Am I always like this whenever I am near him? God, this is embarrassing.

"Binbin-ah, you're not going home yet?" Soobin nodded his head stupidly, trying hard to keep his infamous poker face when his brain tried hard to come out with something as an excuse. "Have something to do earlier." The older boy, Yeonjun again smiled brightly, showing off his white organized teeth.

"Really? Or are you waiting for me? You know, going home together?" –Yeonjun sheepishly said, long fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. Soobin scoffed. "It's not like I want to go home with you or anything!"

He then walked ahead, took out his own umbrella out of his bag and opened it. He took a glance behind him and said, "I know you long enough to know that you might be forgotten your umbrella at home, am I right?" Hearing that, automatically Yeonjun widened his eyes as he realized that he indeed left his umbrella at home but then he grinned widely.

"Aigoo, are not you the sweetest?" –Yeonjun teased as he came closer to the younger, making a kissy lips near Soobin's face which made the boy quickly moved his head away. Yeonjun pouted cutely before linking their arms together like it was the natural thing to do.

"I-It's not like I care or anything!" –Soobin stuttered on his words, looking elsewhere but the older. The rain seemed to suddenly start pouring. The sound of the rain pitter-pattered on the ground, it was loud but yet, it was calming.

The sound of Soobin's heartbeat was left unheard. He was glad though. With Yeonjun standing so close to him like this, he didn't know just how much his heart could take it. Yeonjun was clinging to him, giggling softly like a little kid while reaching out his hands, letting the raindrops touched his skin. Soobin dropped his poker face, smiling softly as he witnessed the little angel in front of him.

What a beautiful angel.

After a few minutes of watching, he suddenly came to his sense and grabbed the elder's hand, startling the boy. Yeonjun gave a confused look at Soobin. "Enough of that already. What are you, a kid? I'm tired, let's go home." –Soobin reasoned.

Yeonjun pouted at that comment, opening his mouth to protest but quickly closed it back when Soobin's left arm rested on the his waist, bringing him closer since the umbrella was not big enough to cover them both as what Soobin told himself.

Well, that was the only chance he got to be closed with the older too so he was not complaining. The rest of the journey went by just like that with Soobin's arm still around the elder's waist and the redness on Yeonjun's face remained unnoticed by Soobin.

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

 ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

ᴀ/ɴ: 1/6 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝. 𝒉𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡.