"Man Nayeon, sometimes you have to just shut up." I felt another pair of eyes glaring at me. I smirked and walked over to the pre school. It was a 10 minute walk or so. I walked and saw out little sister crying. I ran to her worried.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" She cried into me as she hugged my chest. I sighed and lifted her. She was super light.

"C'mon let's go home. Nayeon is waiting." Her face lit up and said
"I thought you two forgot about me." I stopped talking and stared at her.
" Never." I put her on my shoulders and she laughed I smiled as she laughed. I then saw someone who I wasn't expecting. Blackpink. I can't worry about that now.

I smiled at my sister as she laughed.
"Let's go back to nayeon dorm, yeah. Her members want to see you." Her face lit up as she smiled. She hugged my head and I saw Jennie red. Weird. Lisa walked up to me.
"Wow y/n, didn't know you could smile." I shrugged.

" Y/n, I wanna go." She whispered. I nodded and she wanted me to put her down. I listened and put her down. She grabbed my hand as I smiled down at her. I saw Lisa take a photo of me.
"What the..."

Lisa laughed and I glared. The Wendy pulled me away. I slightly stumbled. She was strong for a pre schooler. I laughed and said
"Sorry wendy." She continued walking until we arrived at their dorm. It was their off day so they were all there. I saw Wendy smiled and pounce on nayeon. I cracked my shoulders and neck.

Time to head out. I grabbed my sweater. Chaeyoung walked over to me and hugged me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Good luck y/n" I smiled and pat her head.

I walked out and met the guys. We walked to the alley and he was there. With his goons. I glared and said
"What" he smiled
"Y/n, it's been to long."
"What do you want from me." He smiled and said
"Marry my daughter." I was taken aback.
"Sir, I can't possibly." He smiled and snapped his fingers. Then Jennie walked forward.

What the actual fuck is happening.

He smiled
"You do know I'm a very respectful business man."
" Then why the hell are you here?"

He smirked
"Well I just sort of couldn't help but notice" he held up a note. The note I sent. I froze and turned red.

I saw Jennie blush and hide her face. I froze then said
"Hold up. I'm in highschool. And plus, isn't Jennie trying to become a idol? I want to be in the business industry."

He smiled sand said
" Exactly. If you marry my daughter. You can have my business. And about the highschool. Just sign a contract stating here that you'll marry her once you both have your careers set up. Of course I'll lend you my business by then."

I bit my lip and he said
"you don't really have a choice either. Unless you want your dear Wendy to be hurt." I froze and clenched my fist
"You goddamn lay a finger on her I won't hesitate to tell the police."

In other conditions I would say kill him. But this is Jennie's dad. I clenched my fists and said
"Why me. There are so many people out there. Why me?"

He shrugged
"Your the first person to have the guts to send her this. Plus, she said it was cute you had he guts to send this. And her friends told her other things which she called adorable and cute."

I saw Jennie blush red. The guys were staring red. Guess it was embarrassing hearing your friend get told they were cute. I blushed and said
"Ok I'll do it."

I saw Jennie smile. Nervous and happy. That's all I felt. I waved the guys off and they left. O slowly walked over and read the contract over. I signed and stared as Jennie smiled and hugged me.

Few years later.

He held to his word. I was part of the company and I became a singer. Jennie's my girlfriend. We have two more years till our marriage. I was at their building currently. I stormed in angry. I knocked on their practice room door. And I saw Jennie sitting there panting. I growled and walked up to her. I picked her up as she struggled to get out of my reach. But I placed her onto the couch and out my arms over her head.