Explanations

Weeks after Jinyoung's proposal, TWICE was back to their tour, leaving Nayeon with little to no time to clear her mind from that moment.

Before the start of soundchecks, the girls partake in various activities in order to warm-up such as running laps, stretching and weight lifting. "We're all here?" Jihyo asks as she looks around at the eight other members. "Let's get this started." They each move to their respective stage positions for the first song.

A voice speaks out. "Nayeon isn't here." Tzuyu says softly.

They all look around in confusion. The missing member was there for the warmup routine. Where could she have gone?

"I thought she was running laps with you?" Jihyo directs her question to Sana.

"She was but I must've lost sight of her at some point."

Jihyo is torn between wanting to show concern but also knowing that time is limited for their soundcheck. She looks at her watch and sighs at the time. "Let's get this done first, maybe she'll pop up but if not I'll deal with her whereabouts later."

Once again, they return to their positions and get started for real this time. The instrumental for 'Stuck in My Head' blares through the arena.

About 20 minutes have passed since the start of rehearsals and that was when Nayeon  finally came strolling in. Being the professionals that they are; They continue on as if the oldest member had been there the whole time. In the past few weeks, this was not the first time that the she had shown up at whatever time she felt like showing. Actually ever since Jinyoung's proposal, she has been spiraling out of control in a number of ways.

"I don't really want to hear your explanation this time for being late, but just consider all of these warnings because sooner or later, the managers are probably going to punish you for all of these lates." Jihyo calmly says to the oldest one.

Nayeon walks away unmoved by Jihyo's words.

She continues backstage to the waiting room.

"I could really use a drink right now, damn." Nayeon says to herself as she flops onto the couch seeming frustrated.

"I know I love to drink, but you..it seems like you're getting a little out of hand at this point over the past few weeks." Jeongyeon says to her. "Also why did you dip at sound check?"

Nayeon sighs and holds onto her hair. "I wasn't feeling it, now leave me the fuck alone." She says as she storms off to catering.

"Bitchy much." Jeongyeon utters under her breath.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Jihyo asks of Nayeon as they fix their plates.

"About what?" Nayeon says sounding more than annoyed.

"Do you think you'll be able to perform tonight?...I've noticed over the past few weeks you seem a little off track." Jihyo says to her.

"Off track?!? Me?" Nayeon says sounding genuinely offended. "I'm going through some stuff...it's fine." She clarifies.

Jihyo fist bumps her.

Later that evening, it was show time.  The show went on a usual except the members couldn't help but notice that Nayeon seemed to be preoccupied with her thoughts throughout the night.