The Hated Child Ch. 1

Naruto Uzumaki is currently runjing from a mob of villagers because of something he can't control, having a tailed beast sealed within him. He ran and ran until he couldn't no more and the villagers caught up to him "So we finally get to have our revenge you demon!" The villagers proceeded with their usual beatings and torture methods until they all gasped "This boy really is the demon!" Another villager said seeing my tails and ears 'No jiji's hendge is coming off!' I thought as my hair turned back to my usual hair color a dark black, red eyes with black slits in them, and nine black tails, atop my head are two fox ears and my mouth has slight fangs.

 He ran and ran until he couldn't no more and the villagers caught up to him "So we finally get to have our revenge you demon!" The villagers proceeded with their usual beatings and torture methods until they all gasped "This boy really is the dem...

(He looks like Minato but has red hairand nine tails)
I

was putting my hand up pleadjng for them to stop. After they got over what they just saw they grabbed their knives but it was too late for Itachi Uchiha or his ANBU codename Weasel. He had just arrived for his shift and saw the villagers attacking Naruto. The sight of this infuriated Itachi and he began his handsighns "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" He shouted burning all of the villagers to a crisp leaving nothing but ash where they used to stand.

Itachi ran over to Naruto and did a quick check on him to make sure he wouldnt die. When he saw Naruto's change he was shocked but his opinion of Naruto didnt change, Naruto a little kid who would end up being beaten for no good reason. He grabbed Naruto and took him to the hospital then went to inform the Hokage about what happened.

Once he appeared in the Hokage office Hiruzen was awaiting the report "Yes Weasel, I'm sure you have your report ready... Wait a minute your supposed to be protecting Naruto today!" Hiruzen yelled at Itachi but Itachi's goal didnt waver "Lord Third, I would like to receive your permission for my family to adopt Naruto," Itachi said firmly making Hiruzen look shocked but then got into his thinking pose, he was thinking of all the pros which were at a high quantity and the cons which were in total 0. He got out of his thinking pose and spoke "I have no problem with it but do talk to your family about it before you just take him home," Itachi smiled under his mask "Hai Hokage-sama!" Itachi said before going to inform his family.

Naruto POV finally!

I woke up expecting to see Jiji but I didn't. I saw four people two adults one female the other male, a teenager, and a boy around my age "Naruto how are you?" The teenager asked me "W-who are you people?! P-please dont h-hurt me!" I said covering my face to protect myself but no hit came I removed my hands and saw the people looking at me with sadness "Don't worry, we won't hurt you I'm Mikoto and this is my husband Fugaku, over there is my eldest son Itachi and finally the boy who looks like he has a ducks butt on his head is Sasuke," she said the last part receivung a glare but she just laughed.

I got up and bowed "I-I'm sorry for any way i have affended you, please d-dont hurt me!" I said trying to avoid anymore pain. The eldest son Itachi walked up to me and put his hand on my head ruffling my hair and scratching my fox ears which made me purr "Dont worry Naruto, we're not going to hurt you, we dont hurt family," Itachi said removing his hand and giving me a warm smile      "F-family? But my mother and father are both dead," I said crying a bit which made all the others raise an eyebrow "Naruto, who are your parents?" The woman named Mikoto asked "M-my dad is Minato Namikaze and my mother is Kushina Uzumaki," they all went wide eyed "Your Kushina's son! Well your all the more welcome! Kushina was my best friend!" Mikoto said with a happy smile and Fugaku had a slight smile as well "I was in your fathers Gennin team," Fugaku said "Y-you dont find me a freak because of how I look?" I asked and they all laughed even duckbutt Sasuke "We sont mind!" Mikoto said with an extremely happy smile.