36. Winter Wonderland

🎄🎄🎄

🎄🎄🎄

🎶 Winter wonderland - Matthew West

The days are getting colder, have a warm heart.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

New York City

December 23, 2019

Corey was satisfied with how quick the filming went. Nathan and Natalie surprisingly got along together after a good half an hour of small twin fight, making the filming process obstacle free.

"And CUT!" Tanya, the director exclaimed happily, informed that the filming was over. All of them—the crew, the golden bee, Corey, and Tanya, cheered as they clapped their hands. A proud smile drawn all over his face, his eyes caught the warm sight of his little band hugging each other happily.

"We finally did it," Natalie cheered as she hugged her bandmates.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Nathan exclaimed, looked up to his surrounding as he still inside the group hug.

"And everything's okay, merry Christmas, happy holiday," Alessandra sang along with Natalie joined her.

They were drowned into their happiness that they didn't aware that Mr. Carter and his personal assistant entered the stage. "greetings everyone, I brought an important announcement for you."

"Hi there, Mister Carter," Alessandra greeted him, "we're done with the Christmas album."

"I know, that's why I am here," Mr. Carter smiled in an unpleasant way, "I want to inform you that I already set you a private gig for the launching. Tomorrow at 6 p.m."

"What?" They protested in unison, "We need to go home for Christmas!"

"You can go after that," Mr. Carter said. Natalie eyes redden as the anger started to rise upon her soul. She already done everything Mr. Carter gave them, even the sudden Christmas project, "That's not fair, Carter. We've done everything to fulfil your wishes."

"Oh, it is, Natalie. It's fair. I promoted your music to the world, you do your job at my company, including last-minute task."

"You put a lot pressure to us, Mister. We've been up all night, sleep only three to four hours a day just to fulfil your Christmas album. All we want is a nice Christmas break. Is it too much to ask?" Natalie protested. Steven brought her closer as he tried to prevent her from saying anything she would regret.

"You'll have your Christmas break after you're done with the gig."

"Why are you doing this to us, Carter?" Nathan asked, helping his twin sister. Mr. Carter just smiled, "This is a part of your music career. I expect you to perform tomorrow."

He didn't take any protest and turned his heels and left the stage along with his personal assistant. A deep sighed left their mouth, showing desperation.