"Mumbles"

"I lo-" both of you stopped because it suddenly rained. As you heard his mumble you asked what was it he just replied no. After that he carried you at his back to home. Hinata's house was really far from Karasuno but Kageyama did not even took the train, he just walked. "Tobio?" You asked "Yes Cutie?" He replied in a really soft tone that made you blush. "Aren't we suppose to ride a train? Shoyo's house is really far from Karasuno" you added "No need to be worried, I'm fine like this" he said in reply. He continued to walk then finally both of you reached home. "Auntie ? Natsu-chan?" He shouted "KAGEYAMA-NII SAN!!" both of you heard Natsu screamed. As Natsu reached and saw both of you she immedietely asked Auntie to help both of you. "What happened (F/N)-san?" Shoyou's mom asked "She fainted awhile ago Auntie,she told me that her limbs are numb and her body feels like a boulder" Kageyama replied, "I see, so Shoyou's still at school?" She added "Yes Auntie" you replied. After Mrs. Hinata fixed your bedding, Kageyama laid you there and sat beside you as Natsu prepare some Green tea. "So Tobio-ku- I MEAN My baby crow?" You asked "Yes what is it?" He asked, still keeping that sweet tone in his voice with a smirk in his face. "What where you trying to say awhile ago?" You asked, he looked away then he turned red "I love you (F/N)-san" he answered, you flushed red but before you can reply to that, Shoyou bursted in the door carrying our stuff and screamed "YOU DUMBASSES FORGOT YOUR BAGSS!!" You and Kageyama looked at each other and both of you burst into laughter. "So what happened Nee-san?" Hinata asked then when you where about to answer, Natsu interrupted and called us to drink our tea.

~TBC :)

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A WHILE TOMORROW THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES FOR THIS BOOK BUT THERE WILL BE UPDATES TO MY OTHER BOOK WHICH IS MY TODOBAKUDEKU X READER "THE ONE" BOOK. I RECOMMEND IT TO U GAIS SO PLS CHECK IT OUT LAST THING I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER :)