"I just can't"

As Kageyama let you down in one bed in the infirmary you were red as a tomato. As you lay in bed Hinata left for his class while Kageyama was still there so you told him to leave you here so he can attend class but he replied "I can't just leave a sick girl like this, I'll stay here until you feel alright, get it?" "KAGEYAMA!! You'll be late at class!!" You shouted so would go and leave you. You we're considerate about Kageyama's performance in school and you wanted him to atleast give his best in his studies and he knows that you do.

After that there was an akward silence. Kageyama had that weird look on his face, the kind that he makes when he is pissed off with Hinata. He lift up your chin slightly to have a better view of your face. You we're quite pale, after then he placed his lips on your's to have a gentle kiss, you we're redder than ever, your pale skin became red. "Alright I promise I would be considerate in my studies, just rest well ok? If you haven't attended class after 30 minutes, I'll check on you" he said before waving goodbye. Now with Kageyama gone you tried to stand up but you weren't able to feel your legs then you fell. BOOM!!, Kageyama was still near the infirmary so he was able to hear what happened "(F/n)-san!!" Kageyama shouted as he opened the door, he saw you lying on the floor with pain on your face, he can't bare to see you like that he carried you back to the bed and asked "What did you felt when you fainted??" "Quite dizzy and like I just can't stand and move my limbs" you replied with screeching noises because of the pain.

"I can't leave you like this right now I should call Auntie" Kageyama said, ahe reaches his phone on his pocket you stopped him and said "Please don't, we will just disturb her with Natsu-chan". He became more concerned so he told you wait for him there he will do something, you stayed there, legs numb, arms feel weird, body as heavy as a boulder. Then Kageyama went there and told the principal excused me to bring you home so you can rest. With eyes widened, you hugged him with tears on your eyes you thanked him. He carried you at his back so you can feel more comfortable. "Hey Kageyama?" You said, he looked at you and answered "Yes what is it Cutie?" "Why would you do this to me like I can go home with Hinata I guess" you answered he became silent, then he stopped for awhile and mumbled "I--I lo-"

Then it rained

Tbc~