thank you.

wow ... where do i even begin? i always wanted to start writing since i was young but completely lost my way however suddenly i was 16 and decided maybe i should give it a try on here to get people's opinions and notice my mistakes. i never had a huge following so i thought this would flop and have maybe 5 or the most 10 people reading these stories. to my surprise 70k have read this and my jargot fic is at number 5 for them !! i never thought it would end up like this and for that i'd like to thank you all for spending time reading it however looking back at it age 19 soon to be 20 i noticed how terrible i was and that's ok because i'm slowly learning how to actually fully express myself without holding back. so with that being said i haven't written in maybe 3 years? and i miss it a lot i started writing on tumblr if anyone is interested i'll drop my @ at the end. i was debating on writing on here as well so please let me know if i should!! i have since been more about kpop but i'll be more than willingly to try celebs again? but if you're into kpop as well drop some artists you'd like for me to write for and once again THANK YOU!!

- Caitlyn

__________

tumblr: @/rosywoodz