T W E N T Y T W O: THE END

Rachel's pov

After awhile all the guys left but Jack since my mum still isn't home.

"Do you want something for lunch" Jack asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said, getting up and having him following me to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat" I questioned him, turning to look at him.

"Doesn't matter to me what do you want to make" he asked.

"Can I make my famous Pizza Braids" I asked him, he gave me a strange look.

"Whats a pizza Braid" he asked.

"You'll see" I replied, and grabbed a puff pastry, Cheese, pepperoni, garlic and parsley and then stared to preheat the oven, as jack went onto his phone.

If I had to say I really had a love for something it would probably be cooking but I never want to be a chef.

I started to cut up the puff pastry, then place the cheese and pepperoni onto it. I wanted to see how oblivious jack was to everything and how much his phone distracts him that I grabbed a piece of pepperoni and threw it at him and it hit him straight on the middle of the forehead he looked up very quickly making me start to laugh like crazy.

"Oh my god that was amazing I wish I had that on video" I said, dying with laughter. He just glared at me and then ran around the counter towards me, I let out a little shriek and ran off away from him and from not being a really quick person he caught up to me and grabbed my waist pulling me towards him, which made me step on his foot making him stumble backwards and fall to the ground taking me with him. Landing beside him on the ground with both of us laughing our heads off I looked at him and he looked at me and he moved closer to me and started to lean in as the oven went off telling me it was preheated.

"Oh our food" I said, getting up off the ground and starting to continue making the food.

Once the pizza braids came out of the oven my mum came home.

"Thank you jack for taking care of her you can go home now" my mum said, walking into the kitchen grabbing papers off the counter and leaving as I grabbed a paper bag and put 5 pizza braids in it I gave it to Jack.

"Here's one for you and the guys" I said.

"Thank you and I will see you tomorrow" Jack said, and kissed my cheek making my heart flutter and the then left my house.

God I'm falling head over heels again for this guy I made my way back to the kitchen to see my mum in there again eating one of the pizza braids as I grabbed one.

"So are you guys back together" my mum asked.

"Nope" I said, sadly.

"You want to be don't you" she questioned.

"Yeah but I feel like it's too soon like we just went through all that crap" I said.

"He does care about you he ran to the hospital for you" she said, as I went to walk out of the kitchen and as she said that I turned around.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Right after he found out what happened to you he came running all the way to the hospital crying" she said, a smile grew on my face.

"I want to go talk to him" I said, I left the house going over to theirs as there was the girl from the other month at the door.

"Jack babe open the door" she yelled, and then the door was opened by Jack is he really doing this now I turned around to walk away as I felt someone grab my arm.

"Where are you going" he asked me.

"Home cause I thought I would want to be with you again but apparently you are with that whore" I said, yanking my arm out of him he he grabbed my waist this time turning me around.

"Let go of me go be with your girlfriend" I said to him.

"Rachel" he started, but I cut him off.

"Jack le..." I started to say, but got cut off by a kiss.

"Listen to me Rachel" jack said, as he broke apart the kiss and I just nodded.

"I hate her if anything and I love you only you" he said.

"Really" I questioned.

"Yeah I might've used her well we were apart because I needed you that badly but she is a whore anyway" he said, I laughed.

"Will you be mine again" he asked.

"Yes I will" I said, he kissed me again I finally feel happy again. I heard the girl scream I guess we forgot she was there and then I could hear her stomp away making me laugh into the kiss. We heard cheering and we finally broke apart to catch our breathes.

"Goals" Daniel shouted, and I laughed.

"If he didn't get back with her I would've the food she makes is amazing" Jonah said.

"In your dreams" I said, Jack grabbed my hand and we made our way inside their house.

As we got inside me and Jack just went over to the couch to sit down ,he sat down first pulling me onto his lap having me cuddle into him. I grabbed my phone having one of the guys snapping a picture of us.

'Glad to finally have this guy back in my life he makes me so happy' I posted it on instagram tagging jack as the guys all snapchatted something

'Glad to finally have this guy back in my life he makes me so happy' I posted it on instagram tagging jack as the guys all snapchatted something. Soon comments came in like crazy as it was posted

@wdwfann: jack actually seems happy again I don't know what happened between you two but thank you for making him so happy

I got many comments like that making me smile I love him so much and never want this relationship to end