"You recently launched a new clothing line called The Dreams." I nod my head as my mom speaks. "As of now, everything on the website is sold out."

Everyone claps and I find myself blushing.

"You've let people know that you are planning to restock next week." I nod again. "What was the inspiration behind your clothing line?"

"I've always loved fashion because of you." My mom looks at me in shock. "You truly are my inspiration. As a kid, I got to see you shoot movies, go on talk shows and attend red carpet events. You always had the nicest dresses on and sometimes you would bring back outfits that you were allowed to keep or bought then you would do mini fashion shows for us.

My mom chuckles, "I do remember that."

"Everytime you put on an outfit, you would transform." I tell her before looking at the audience. "My mom would put on a new dress and suddenly she was a new woman. Seeing the way clothes affected her intrigued so when I started designing for Fashion nova that was my idea behind it. A lot of people judge our clothing because they think that it's too provocative but you never see someone wearing fashionnova and looking unhappy."

A few people laugh but it's true.

"Hence the Dreams." My mom says and I nod my head.

"Having my own fashion line under my control was my dream for the longest time and my partner really pushed me to give it ago. I really wanted for whoever wore my clothing to feel transformed, I wanted their eyes to lit up and I wanted them to feel confident yet sexy." I point at a few women in the crowd and they cheer.

My mom and Ryan along with the audience ask me a few questions about setting up a business. After I had a few members of the audience try on the dresses and I also had my models join them as they walked the makeshift catwalk.

"Fits like a dream, be the dream." I click my tongue before noting to myself that I need a better slogan. 

---

After my first TV appearance for The Dreams, Joe took me out for a celebratory brunch date which was really cute.

"You see, it wasn't that hard." Joe tells me as we walk down Rodeo Drive. "All you had to do is believe in yourself."

"I know." I hold his hand and his gives me a small squeeze. "Thank you for everything Joe."

"No, thank you

"No, thank you." He lifts our hands up and kisses the back of my hand which makes me beam in happiness.

"I need to talk to you about something." I nervously say as we come to a stop.

"What's up?" He looks me in my eyes and I look away for a moment before looking back at me. 

"I feel bad." I wrap my arms around myself and his face turns to one of confusion. "I was speaking to Galina earlier on and Jojo said something that really hit me."

"What did she say?"

"She told me that she missed you." A tear rolls down my face. "It made me realise how selfish I've been with you."

"Ame--" I stop him by raising a hand.

"You have a daughter, Joe. You have a daughter who lives almost five hours away on a plane." I wipe away a tear. "Whenever you are done with work, you come home to me. You don't go home to your child and it feels wrong because I see you more than you see her."

Joe sighs.

"As much as I want to be with you, I need you to also be with your child." I stop talking before say something that I may regret. 

"What do you want from me?" He looks at me in defeat as he takes a step away from me.

"I'm not breaking up with you." I grab his hand. "But I am giving you time to be with your family. When you are done with work, you don't have to feel obliged to come back to me. Your daughter comes first, remember that."

AmerieSanchez: Done my first press for @TheDreams so excited for more

1,982,938 likes ~ limited comments