My dear Jack Daniel's

My dear Jack Daniel's,
I feel like drink and smoke is the only thing that makes me think about something else. You know, I just can't let her go, or move on. Like, you know, when you love someone so muche that it makes you hate this person because you know you won't replace them. There's this feel you got deep inside, that thing that your soul is giving to your whole body, this feel of culpability, this feel that makes you say "I'll never drink again" but onky three days after this, you do it. You feel sometimes, you get a little bit selfish. You won't fight against the temptation even though you would like to. It's like the thing you could be the proudest in your life. The thing that would make you happy of being you. The thing that you would think about and say "It was such a good decision". But you won't. You can't fight. And I can't hide. Drink is like the best feel ever. The best sensation that a human could ever feel in his life. I'm trappped since a long time. In a certain way,-1 we are all trapped in this. And this whole life don't even exist, it's just the fruit of the imagination of a baby, a universe that don't make any sense, a theory, an experience that scientists wanted to make and they just create us as robots. And if we are robots we're not alive, then does it means that we'll never ?
Ok, I think I'm a little bit drunk.
Don't leave alone...

                               Your Jaehyung