My dear pain

My dear pain,
maybe you know you are living in my head, maybe it isn't something you could even imagine. But, dear Pain, you should understand that I hate you. Don't take it personal, but you are not my favorite person. I admit I'm kinda used to feel your venom in my veins every day. You took over my brain a long time ago, now I guess it's time for you to take over my body. Maybe you are a great guy, maybe you are a dickhead, honestly I don't fucking care. I just can't accept that you're here. You know, you are the person that I probably hate the most, but I kive you in a certain way. Maybe it's totally masochist, but what could I do against myself ? Only you can give me the faith that I need to kill myself. I admit it's stupid. But I also admit that I don't give a fuck. I just need to feel pain, I'm addicted to you. I'm addicted to the shit you make me do. I'm addicted to the shit you make me feel. I'm addicted to the shit you put on my brain. I'm addicted to the way you keep my heart bleeding. I'm addicted to the way you put all of your shits on me. And by now, I feel like I don't fucking care about what people say. We have to be together. No matter what. Honestly, I know I don't need to understand. I don't want it anymore. But I want you forever.

          Hope you won't ever leave...

                                   Your Jeahyung