She raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's not what you were saying last night."

"S-shut up." I said, bringing my cup to my face to finish the rest of the drink.

She walked back over to the counter and rested her hands on my waist. She looked up at me and puckered her lips, a teasing glint in her eyes. I sighed and leaned down, pressing my lips to her's.

She pulled away and smiled. "You really hate me, huh?" She teased.

I sighed. "I guess I love you."

She lifted one of her hands and wrapped it around my throat. "What was that, babygirl?"

"I said I love you." I whispered.

She smirked. "I love you too, baby."

I looked down at her with hooded eyes. "You're gonna have to stop playing these games."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said innocently, dropping her hand.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I grumbled.

She placed her arms around my waist again and pulled me off the counter, wrapping my legs around her waist. "You want me, babygirl?"

I bit my lip and nodded. She smirked as she exited the kitchen and made her way through the house, eventually making her way into a bedroom.

-

Two hours later and I was pulling my skirt back on, adjusting my belt. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was still a mess. I sighed and looked at Billie, who was pulling her shirt over her head. Her black hair was a mess as well. I quickly slid my boots on.

"What?" She chuckled.

"You're really hot." I stated.

She smirked and walked over to me. "And you're cute."

I smiled and she took my hand. "Ready to go back out, mamas?"

I looked in the mirror one last time before shrugging. "Yeah, let's go."

We walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, where most of the people were either dancing, talking amongst each other, or smoking. We went and sat down on a couch that Lexi, Asher, Kaiden, and Isaiah were sitting on.

"There you two are! Where did- oh you nasty bitches." Lexi said as we sat down.

I looked at her hair and could tell that it was a little messy as well, although it was obvious that she had tried to fix it. "Doesn't look like you've got much room to talk." I laughed.

She stuck her tongue out. "Whatever."

I looked over at Kaiden and Isaiah. "Hi!" I waved.

"Wassup?" Kaiden asked. Isaiah waved a little, a small smile on his face.

We all began talking, not really paying attention to anything else. I've missed hanging out with all of them.