Revenge

"Omg!" Blurts out Harper, while examining the photo . I nod my head. "She is pretty" says Emmy. Still wearing the same awestruck yet moronic gaze. "Emmy , you don't say that to your second best friend , about the girl her boyfriend cheated with" she says. I roll my eyes at her. "It is that simple" she barks. "Oh sorry" she retorts while flicking a lock of her mahogany hair out of her face. "Gosh!" She utters.

I look from the corner of my eye, seeing that girl with Mason makes me want to regurgitate. He noted my glare of acrimony. He looks away with an unsettling grin towards his friends. I raise an eyebrow at his utterly abnormal gesture. I take a bite out of my apple waiting for him to look back, nothing.

After ages of waiting. The long wait of the bell comes. I walk slowly. Head up ,but gravity seems to be my villain and pull my head slightly lower. I feel a slight tap on my back. I groan as a 9th grader stands stubbornly at my feet. A mischievous smile dances on her lips. "What ?" I snap. Her lip quivers slowly ,but then she begins to talk. "You are Swan, right?" She asks. I nod my head vigorously at her long-waiting response. A place a hand on my hip and look at her with an eye brow raised.

"Do you know who Cece is correct?" She smiles walking a tad bit closer . "No!" I bark. "She is dating Mason." she responds in a cocky voice. I start walking away and push past her. I fight the urge of yelling at her.

"Swan !" I hear Harper, gosh she is so clingy. I turn around and see Harper pushing people out of het way; while Emmy trails behind. "Great" i sigh. "How about we get something at the mall! Shopping!" She giggles. I blink slowly watching her smile diminish. "No. We will get her back" i say smiling.