💕First goodbyes💕

Asia lil sister in mm lay lani

Asia POV So as I was making my way out of my office I was stunned as I saw Kareem seated as my next client and was ogling at home for a while and then he snapped me into reality and said "I'm not just a piece of beef ,I've got brains too babe "
Babe my heart dropped and I went completely bizerk . Then he said "okay mouse calm down "
I basically stepped into my work suit as I switched roles and showed him into my office and he said he needs a lawyer to represent him in a custody battle with his broke ass knifing ass little hoe .
Convo
Me : well your obviously financially stable so that's one box checked off the list .
Kareem : ...
Me : how many kids do y'all have together names and ages please.
Kareem : you know em they already call you mom and shit so you don't need to ask me dumb questions like that just help me get my kids back dumbass .
Authors note
You might be wondering what's up soo let me elaborate further .
.............................................................................
Flash back
So my sister is dating a guy named Kevin (Kareem's older brother)

So we were supposed to "meet the family "So as we were walking in I saw him in the kitchen looking all fresh in no shirt and all his body was showing and I was basically about to faint and my sis budged back to reality saying "it's me who should "...

So as we were walking in I saw him in the kitchen looking all fresh in no shirt and all his body was showing and I was basically about to faint and my sis budged back to reality saying "it's me who should " be nervous not you
"I smiled and suddenly grew werry of my surroundings so I looked down and saw that I was looking pretty decent for a girl that's about to meet her potential in laws.

So we were supposed to "meet the family "So as we were walking in I saw him in the kitchen looking all fresh in no shirt and all his body was showing and I was basically about to faint and my sis budged back to reality saying "it's me who should "...

their dad broke us out of our thoughts and said well then when everyone gets fully dressed I'll be glad to start dinner I chuckled a lil bit and then all hell broke loose. He went all up in my face and was like "does something amuse you ?"I'm like no nigga will come out and be all up in my face .i replied with "if you don't get your ugly raggedy dust musty crust prolly an std ass out my face I will beat you till you black and blue"
And we was all up in each others face till we heard 4 gunshots one at my sister one at king one at my grandfather and one at Kareem's I immediately ran towards my sister and Lani bell ran towards grand daddy I was crying and sobbing when I heard yells and we was being carried out.

I. Just. Lost my BIG SISTER THE ONE WERE YOU ONLY GET ONE OKAY IM NOT READY FOR LIFE WITHOUT HER WHat WILL I DO ....

.............
Like and comment
Liking the story so far ?

           ~