As Ochako walked over to get the salt, she noticed Izuku's presence at the kitchen door across her. She smiled at him.

"G-Good morning." She greeted.

Izuku felt his blood rushing through his veins. What a pleasant sight to see.

"Good morning," He replied. "So what were you doing this whole time?"

Ochako's cheeks were burning red as she looked down timidly. She spoke, "I-I made you breakfast."

Izuku knew what she was doing already but just wanted her to say it. He smiled at her, crossing his arms as he leans on the door frame.

"And what is it that you made? I don't even have that much stocks." He told her.

She squirmed. "Yeah, you didn't have that much stocks but I managed to improvise and made omelette for breakfast."

When she said that, she let out a small chuckle along with it.

Once again, it was another pleasant sight to see.

Weird, really. These feelings that Izuku is experiencing is burning inside him really hard. It is all coming back to him.

He knew and has to keep her safe, or rather, to himself.

The green-haired guy grinned. "I would like to try it." He told as he went towards her.

"Here." She sang as she set the meal on the dining table.

Izuku took a seat, and grabbed a spoon on the table. Ochako sat across him to just watch him eat.

"There aren't any poisonings here, are there?" He questioned her as he looked straight into her eyes.

Her eyes widened as her eyebrows furrowed in shock. "Of course I wouldn't do that!"

Izuku chuckled, but at the same time, nervous. He's just so used to keeping his guard on whenever good things like this happens. He couldn't help it.

But there was just this feeling that he should just trust her in all her doings for him. Izuku thought it was really strange that he is treating her like some kind of friend. Or maybe more than that.

His next victim, became someone who is so close to him.

He had never felt that in a very long time.

"How was it?" Ochako asked him nervously, as she played with her fingers, afraid it won't taste that great.

Izuku munched on the food and the taste, it was savoring. He loved it. He started gobbling it by lifting the plate and putting it all in his mouth.

Ochako was entirely shocked about this as she watched him just eating the entire thing in one bite.

After that, Izuku smiled with his satisfied mouth and closed his eyes happily as he gave her the plate.

"It was so good! Can I have more?" He said.

Ochako's heart suddenly thumped at the view. A sweet view of Izuku smiling at her, asking for more of her cooking. Her cheeks blushed as she gave off a flustered look.

"S-Sure," She responded. "But I'm afraid we don't have that much stocks."

Izuku stood up and smiled again as he reached out his hand out to her. "No worries. Let's go grocery shopping together."

Once again, her heart was beating quick and her chest tightened up. It was almost as if this was a dream. She was feeling too happy.

It can't be.